Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
:tongue3: only had a couple of hours free this morning, so we went to a spot where I have dug silver and gold both. this place is terrible with the can slaw and pull tabs and I usually quit those signals after a while. For an older guy with a bad back, it just gets old when you know that its probably another chunk of a can. So today was slaw day, I was going to dig every one of those that I could find and get as much of it out as possible. Pretty sure I got most of a red bull can, at least half of a seven up can as well as four complete crushed cans. I got a couple unknow cans as well as a chunk of the rare pepsi can. I also dug those dreaded foil signals, hoping for a little gold but foil it was. I have hit this place very hard over the years and still dug a dime and six memorials. had a couple phantom signals that I tried to find but gave up. one banging signal that drove me nuts until I realized that it was stuck on the shovel, piece of copper wire :BangHead:. You read these posts where the person had only an hour or so and found silver or gold but I mainly found trash. But, I had a great time being out there with my wife who found the only piece of jewelry, bling of course. Oh, and the mud, well, it was muddy for sure as we and our equipment are just that. Sometimes you just have to go when you can and where you can and hope for the best. Thanks for reading this and have a wonderful day...and go detecting somewhere!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread