Custom pouch by freeloader!

darktower007

Feb 21, 2017
Chattanooga Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus/Vaquero/At Max/fisher f70/carrot pen pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm not sure which thread to post this so if need be it can be moved.

I reached out to freeloader about his finds pouch. I picked the pack mule and it's awesome!

This this had great zippers, super rugged and my pointer fits perfectly along with my Lesche.

No longer am I stabbing my garret pouch with my Lesche it drops right in.

The keepers pouch is deep and an easy pull zipper works very well.

He even put a custom cigar holder on the unit AND bought a cigar my favorite size (toro) to make sure it fits right!

This thing rocks! And it's made in AMERICA!

IMG_1015.JPG IMG_1013.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Freeloader

Aug 22, 2016
Phoenix AZ
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Whites MXT All Pro
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice,

you're dutch masters are going to ride in style now... lol

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
Can you post where a person can get that ? Eg.: a link or name of mail-order place or whatever ?

I like those type pouches that stay in the open position. Rather than carpenter nail apron sort of pouches which tend to flap shut each time. Meaning you have to wriggle a finger in there to spread it back open each time you drop in a target. Whites used to have a pouch/apron which stayed open like that, but has since dis-continued it. Yours looks like a good/similar version of it. So do tell more about where you got it please.

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice pouch, mine is something that I purchased in an Army Surplus store. It goes on my Web belt with my Leche sheath and Pin pointer attachment.
What works for the individual is the way to go.

Molewacker

Bronze Member
Feb 9, 2015
Yacolt WA
Detector(s) used
EQ 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can you post where a person can get that ? Eg.: a link or name of mail-order place or whatever ?

I like those type pouches that stay in the open position. Rather than carpenter nail apron sort of pouches which tend to flap shut each time. Meaning you have to wriggle a finger in there to spread it back open each time you drop in a target. Whites used to have a pouch/apron which stayed open like that, but has since dis-continued it. Yours looks like a good/similar version of it. So do tell more about where you got it please.

Hey Tom - Freeloader has these listed in Classified - Treasure related items for sale - several positive reviews!

gunsil

Silver Member
Dec 27, 2012
lower hudson valley, N.Y.
Detector(s) used
safari, ATPro, infinium, old Garrett BFO, Excal, Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DSCN2932.JPG 20170407_221614.jpg

Tom, this is the custom one freeloader made for me, rectangular in shape so it stays open if desired, velcro closing flap over top for woods walking or you can tuck the flap in while hunting. It is smaller, 8x5x3" deep, pinpointer holder, no digger holder. I like to wear my digger on the right and my pouch and pinpointer on my left. small pocket on the back side, for batteries, pinpointer holder on the front side (when wearing), one zip pouch on the front, I like to keep it simple. Very well made and practical. I ordered two, one for a friend, and the back belt straps are flush so it sits up high on my belt rather than hanging down. By the way, you can design your own pouch, send him your drawings and specs and he will make whatever you like and make it well. This is what I and others have done.

Last edited:

Kurios1

Silver Member
Feb 25, 2017
FEMA REGION 5 North Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact Whites DFX 300 & M6 Matrix, Minelab Explorer II (2), Makro Red Racer & Racer 2, Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I love my Park Ranger model and have been giving it a thorough workout this season hauling up to 20 plus pounds of iron in it from corn fields. The material is tough as can be and holds a crap load of trash quite well. Freeloader is the man. Enjoy toting 30 pounds of trash in your Pack Mule. :hello2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread