Treasure Hunting Business Cards.

Butter Hat

Apr 6, 2014
In ur innerwebz
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
John 10:9 New International Version (NIV)

9 I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved.[a] They will come in and go out, and find pasture.

I like that, and your gate is cracked open.

I ran my own company for a decade, passed out business cards galore. But I always kept my cards and correspondence simple and to the point - zero graphics. And that's the way I personally would have or rather will handle mine. I've been considering business cards for a while now but always let it slip by as just a thought.

Your cards enticed me once again to make up some of my own - I should have done this a long time ago! Thank you.

I made some like that (no graphics) to hand out at yard sales in case anyone should dredge up a fountain pen.

OP
OP
Kurios1

Kurios1

Silver Member
Feb 25, 2017
FEMA REGION 5 North Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact Whites DFX 300 & M6 Matrix, Minelab Explorer II (2), Makro Red Racer & Racer 2, Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
John 10:9 New International Version (NIV)

9 I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved.[a] They will come in and go out, and find pasture.

I like that, and your gate is cracked open.

I ran my own company for a decade, passed out business cards galore. But I always kept my cards and correspondence simple and to the point - zero graphics. And that's the way I personally would have or rather will handle mine. I've been considering business cards for a while now but always let it slip by as just a thought.

Your cards enticed me once again to make up some of my own - I should have done this a long time ago! Thank you.

Yep, the gate is cracked open and I escaped the green pasture for the stubble and twigs. It's a two way gate. We can come and go as we please. Looking to get back into the familiar surroundings of my bah bah friends and take some well needed rest on the soft grass.

I hope you get a nice revelation for your card. Thanks for stopping by.

OP
OP
Kurios1

Kurios1

Silver Member
Feb 25, 2017
FEMA REGION 5 North Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact Whites DFX 300 & M6 Matrix, Minelab Explorer II (2), Makro Red Racer & Racer 2, Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I should try and make some, maybe make it easier to get permissions.

I hand them out to folks that approach me when out hunting in the public areas. Opens up an opportunity to discuss the idea of treasure in their property. I've given my card to some police officers too. Usually after some paranoid lunatic calls the 50 on the "crazy" guy with some kind of blunt instrument stalking the streets and sidewalks. Good day mate.

Garrett424

Silver Member
Jun 20, 2014
Granite, Maryland
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Omega 8000
Teknetics Delta 4000,
Deteknix XPointer,
Fiskar's Big Grip Digger & my old Army Trench shovel for the tough jobs
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I think you can still get 500 business cards for 10 bucks at Vistaprint.com.

They're digital cards but they're adequate for the price. Anyone can go to the site and design a card online, place and order and have them in a matter of days.
These type of companies have put SO many printers out of business it's just unbelievable but there comes a point where you just have to accept it. This IS the world we live in now and there is no turning back.

There is no way I can produce even the most basic business card at that price but for people who don't really need a super high quality card it's a great deal.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread