How many of you know where chocolate milk comes from?

b3y0nd3r

Aug 27, 2011
Detector(s) used
ctx 3030 nokta impact Equinox 800
Truthfully, too many people out there are distracted and the groups behind the scenes want you that way. If you don't think your lives are being manipulated at every turn, do more research. That's why I get a laugh at "this candidate is bad" or "this government official's corruption blah blah" they want you distracted with this petty non-sense so you don't take notice at what is really going on.

Politics and political parties are a smoke screen again to distract.

If my post made you question something in your life, then you owe it to yourself to investigate further. When you see a news item, always ask yourself:

What is the real story?
Who benefits?
What are they trying to make you do or believe?

If you disagree, that's your right and I wish you the best!

Last edited:

AlienLifeForm

Bronze Member
Jan 31, 2010
DFW Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-TRAC, Garrett ProPointer, Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hmmm? Not too long after cell phones started to be in everyone's hand who is out in public.

Ironically all the information in the world is at their fingertips, like never before in history. Some just choose to play Pokemon Go instead, and walk into incoming traffic. :dontknow:

dsdigger

Bronze Member
Jan 5, 2017
Shenandoah Valley, VA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600, Whites MX Sport, Whites Coinmaster, Minelab Explorer XS, Kellyco Vulcan 360, Lesche Digger, Rattler headphone, Park Ranger Bag by "Freeloader"
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
coinman, only 40 points??? Take away the smartphone and half the kids couldn't figure out how to get to the corner. Now I am a city kid but I have always had a fairly good idea of the origin of most items but reading and asking people who were knowledgeable, etc. always seemed to be the best way. Chocolate milk does not come from chocolate cows. Everyone knows it comes from the spout labeled "chocolate" on the big machine at the milk plant that has all of the milk silos, not cows and then mixed. Silly people.:BangHead: LOL

Kurios1

Silver Member
Feb 25, 2017
FEMA REGION 5 North Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact Whites DFX 300 & M6 Matrix, Minelab Explorer II (2), Makro Red Racer & Racer 2, Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ironically all the information in the world is at their fingertips, like never before in history. Some just choose to play Pokemon Go instead, and walk into incoming traffic. :dontknow:

Or as we say "culling the herd".:hello:

hvacker

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2012
New Mexico USA
Detector(s) used
My Head
Primary Interest:
Other

Not true about the taste. Cat tails are called the super market of the swamp (marsh actually) I've eaten them like corn on the cob when they are green. The roots are like potatoes. The ends of the long leaves taste similar to asparagus.
For fun and the experience I once lived for 2 weeks on wild food. Not real long but the seasons change.

About the question: If I was asked where chocolate milk comes from I would assume the questioner was being a smart butt and I would probably say "Brown cows". News blips like this need to refer to specifics as to how the ?? was worded.
Seems the intent was trying to show people as stupid. I don't think anyone has to go to any effort to prove that. A better assumption might be that people can be stupid or might be stupid.
I live in New Mexico and have often discovered many Americans don't know this is a State. Sometimes companies don't want to ship "Out of the country" Once some college students didn't know what States bordered the Atlantic ocean. Their response was "If I have to know I'll look it up".

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
That's funny!

Seriously though, if you were to take those cattail tops a few weeks earlier (green stage) and boil in water for a while, remove while hot, add some salt and butter, you have what tastes a bit like corn on the cob - the roots boiled aren't bad either. Yeah, I'm a survivalist nerd.

ecmjamsit

Dec 2, 2007
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster GMT, GMII,Whites Sierra Super Trac, Ace250, Teknetics Gamma 6000, Whites Pinpointer,Garrett Pro Pointer II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Chocolate milk comes from the government.

ScubaDetector

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2016
Port Huron MI
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
2 Fisher CZ-21's 8 and 10" coils
Tesoro Tiger Shark 8 and 10" coils (Interchangeable)
Minelab E-Trac with Sun Ray Probe
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Well if chocolate milk comes from brown cows, then what I heard about how priests make holy water must be true.

They boil the hell out of it.

FeralMermaid

Jun 10, 2017
Best state in the whole damn Union.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

This is actually a meme that's been floated around in a few different forms. It's intended to be funny. Unfortunately humor often isn't detected well over text. I'm willing to bet many respondents to the survey were joking...but there's no way to verify just what percentage. Just my perspective. Not to say I don't think many people in the U.S. have poor critical thinking skills. It's why I've avoided Facebook for many years now... Explaining simple concepts to people just becomes too depressing.

Last edited:

T.C.

Bronze Member
May 17, 2012
Kalamity Falls, Orygun
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The IQ of this country has shifted down around 40 points in the past 15 years or so.

It not that they are stupid....a lot of them are college graduates. I worked in a lumber mill for 23 years and every summer they would hire college students to help them financially. Most, but not all, didn't have the common sense to pour piss out of a boot, even if there was a handle on the toe and the directions were on the heel!!:laughing7:

ChampFerguson/TN

Bronze Member
Nov 22, 2013
TN
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari .......... Minelab Excalibur II ....... ........Minelab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It not that they are stupid....a lot of them are college graduates. I worked in a lumber mill for 23 years and every summer they would hire college students to help them financially. Most, but not all, didn't have the common sense to pour piss out of a boot, even if there was a handle on the toe and the directions were on the heel!!:laughing7:

In the oilfields, they were known as 'Educated Dumbazzez'.

hvacker

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2012
New Mexico USA
Detector(s) used
My Head
Primary Interest:
Other
Understanding that education can be a trap. Some will try to think their way out of every problem when instincts might work better.
My old neighbor was an actual rocket scientist. There are a lot of people where I live that have huge educations. We have two National Labs and a lot of smart people live near by. When my neighbor decided to build an adobe wall, that I consider to be self-explanatory, he had to take a three day course for several hundred dollars to learn how.
Spread mud....stack adobe....repeat as necessary.
His approach to things was always the intellect. While education is supposed to free the mind for some it makes them dependent.
It can also contribute to an attitude that they are the smartest person in the room. Fact being the IQ doesn't increase with education. Access to information might improve but a person is stuck with the brain they were born with.

T.C.

Bronze Member
May 17, 2012
Kalamity Falls, Orygun
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Understanding that education can be a trap. Some will try to think their way out of every problem when instincts might work better.
My old neighbor was an actual rocket scientist. There are a lot of people where I live that have huge educations. We have two National Labs and a lot of smart people live near by. When my neighbor decided to build an adobe wall, that I consider to be self-explanatory, he had to take a three day course for several hundred dollars to learn how.
Spread mud....stack adobe....repeat as necessary.
His approach to things was always the intellect. While education is supposed to free the mind for some it makes them dependent.
It can also contribute to an attitude that they are the smartest person in the room. Fact being the IQ doesn't increase with education. Access to information might improve but a person is stuck with the brain they were born with.

You hit the nail directly on the head with that one!!:thumbsup:

Mzjavert

Silver Member
Oct 7, 2011
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Mark IV
Garrett Ace 350
Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm enjoying some chocolate milk for breakfast. Thank you Mama cow.

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Chocolate cows the government owns....at a secret site called "Area 51".

The_Piratess

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2017
Ghost Ship
Detector(s) used
Whites Beach Hunter ID, so far...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Thanks my dad used to say that Lol! :laughing7: He used to also say, "They aren't worth the powder and lead that it would take to blow them straight to Hell with." I miss him so much...

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions