Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree224Likes

Thread: How many of you know where chocolate milk comes from?

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Do not forget me 24601

Oct 2011
    Indiana
    Bounty Hunter Mark IV
    441 times
    Metal Detecting
    I wonder how they confirmed the participants were adults as this was an online survey. I know kids who'd say Brown cows as a joke.

As for the main point, I'm not surprised. Try reading some vegan forums and some of the ignorance is amazing. Many claim milk is nothing but puss because Farmers test for white blood cells in milk. The fact a specified level of white cells is permitted means we are drinking adulterated milk.

They also believe dairy cows are raped.

My Great -Grandfather, a Dairy Farmer, would have had a cow to read stuff like this.

Charter Member

Dec 2003
    Western Schuylkill County
    MINELAB EXPLORER SE PRO ....... Garrett Pro Pointer…… Sovereign XS-2 Pro ....... Deteknix Xpointer Diver.... Fisher F19
    19320 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    it Certainly doesn't come from Caucasian Cows !

I say more likely people getting back at pollsters
    like I do. [ask a stupid question in a poll or give the
    ability to answer in a stupid way. I will.
    ]

that or they polled Kindergartners
    Last edited by jeff of pa; Jun 18, 2017 at 07:23 AM.
    dsdigger and The_Piratess like this.

Charter Member
    us
    Cat teaches man, not everything here serves him.

Feb 2011
    S. Fl.
    Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
    5529 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    I'm so addicted to Publix chocolate milk, it's not even funny!
    Can kill a half a gallon a day.......

So, once, when at the grocery store, the chocolate milk was out and I could hear the man in the back of the cooler......
    I shout out to him, "Hey, Mr. Milkman, how bout throwing me some chocolate cows up here".
    He put some half gallons up there, I took 3 of them, and noticed this cute little 4 yr old (or so) in the cart with her Mom there, so I looked at her and said, "Oh, he takes care of the cows back there".

With great delight, the little girl squeals, "MOM, they have cows.........."!
    Yesterday is history, tomorow a mystery. All we have is the here and now, it's a special gift. That's why we call it "The Present"

Pity the poor agnostic dyslexic insomniac who lies awake at night wondering if there really is a Dog.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/patharp?ref=si_shop

Charter Member
    us
    Cracker

Apr 2017
    Ghost Ship
    419 times
    GOD help us all!
    Kurios1, tamrock and dsdigger like this.

"I don't want to sail with this ship of fools." - Karl Wallinger

Charter Member
    us
    Kevin

Feb 2017
    FEMA REGION 5 North Central Illinois
    Whites DFX 300 & M6 Matrix, Minelab Explorer II (2), Makro Red Racer & Racer 2, Garrett AT Pro.
    996 times
    Quote Originally Posted by coinman123 View Post
    The IQ of this country has shifted down around 40 points in the past 15 years or so.
    Hmmm? Not too long after cell phones started to be in everyone's hand who is out in public.
    “This Is My Creed I believe first in God, the same God in which my ancestors believed. I believe in Jesus Christ and that he is my saviour. Second, I believe in the Constitution of the Republic of the United States of America, without interpretation, as it was written and meant to work. I have given my sacred oath “to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States of America against all enemies foreign and domestic.” I intend to fulfill that oath. Third, I believe in the family unit and, in particular, my family unit. I have sworn that I will give my life, if it is required, in defense of God, the Constitution, or my family. Fourth, I believe that any man without principles that he is ready and willing to die for at any given moment is already dead and is of no use or consequence whatsoever. William Cooper August 3, 1990”
    ― Milton William Cooper, Behold a Pale Horse

us
    Aug 2011
    291 times
    Truthfully, too many people out there are distracted and the groups behind the scenes want you that way. If you don't think your lives are being manipulated at every turn, do more research. That's why I get a laugh at "this candidate is bad" or "this government official's corruption blah blah" they want you distracted with this petty non-sense so you don't take notice at what is really going on.

Politics and political parties are a smoke screen again to distract.

If my post made you question something in your life, then you owe it to yourself to investigate further. When you see a news item, always ask yourself:

What is the real story?
    Who benefits?
    What are they trying to make you do or believe?

If you disagree, that's your right and I wish you the best!
    Last edited by b3y0nd3r; Jun 19, 2017 at 03:24 PM.

us
    Jan 2010
    DFW Texas
    Minelab E-TRAC, Garrett ProPointer, Lesche Digger
    1110 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurios1 View Post
    Hmmm? Not too long after cell phones started to be in everyone's hand who is out in public.
    Ironically all the information in the world is at their fingertips, like never before in history. Some just choose to play Pokemon Go instead, and walk into incoming traffic.

Charter Member
    us
    Jeff

Jan 2017
    Shenandoah Valley, VA
    Whites MX Sport, Whites Coinmaster, Minelab Explorer XS, Kellyco Vulcan 360, Rattler headphone
    473 times
    coinman, only 40 points Take away the smartphone and half the kids couldn't figure out how to get to the corner. Now I am a city kid but I have always had a fairly good idea of the origin of most items but reading and asking people who were knowledgeable, etc. always seemed to be the best way. Chocolate milk does not come from chocolate cows. Everyone knows it comes from the spout labeled "chocolate" on the big machine at the milk plant that has all of the milk silos, not cows and then mixed. Silly people. LOL
    Mzjavert, T.C. and The_Piratess like this.

us
    Tribal Member of United Houma Nation - ---= Wolfpack Rocks! =---

Sep 2011
    Southeast Arkansas
    Ace 250
    3391 times
    Cache Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by WarBaby View Post
    Ironically all the information in the world is at their fingertips, like never before in history. Some just choose to play Pokemon Go instead, and walk into incoming traffic.
    (UN)Natural selection?
    WarBaby, Kurios1 and The_Piratess like this.
    “The Kingdom of the heavens is like a treasure, hidden in the field, that a man found and hid; and because of his joy, he goes and sells everything he has and buys that field." - Matthew 13:44

Charter Member
    us
    Kevin

Feb 2017
    FEMA REGION 5 North Central Illinois
    Whites DFX 300 & M6 Matrix, Minelab Explorer II (2), Makro Red Racer & Racer 2, Garrett AT Pro.
    996 times
    Quote Originally Posted by WarBaby View Post
    Or as we say "culling the herd".
    “This Is My Creed I believe first in God, the same God in which my ancestors believed. I believe in Jesus Christ and that he is my saviour. Second, I believe in the Constitution of the Republic of the United States of America, without interpretation, as it was written and meant to work. I have given my sacred oath “to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States of America against all enemies foreign and domestic.” I intend to fulfill that oath. Third, I believe in the family unit and, in particular, my family unit. I have sworn that I will give my life, if it is required, in defense of God, the Constitution, or my family. Fourth, I believe that any man without principles that he is ready and willing to die for at any given moment is already dead and is of no use or consequence whatsoever. William Cooper August 3, 1990”
    ― Milton William Cooper, Behold a Pale Horse

us
    Aug 2012
    New Mexico USA
    1215 times
    Prospecting
    Quote Originally Posted by ChampFerguson/TN View Post
    Attachment 1463060

And they vote.

Not true about the taste. Cat tails are called the super market of the swamp (marsh actually) I've eaten them like corn on the cob when they are green. The roots are like potatoes. The ends of the long leaves taste similar to asparagus.
    For fun and the experience I once lived for 2 weeks on wild food. Not real long but the seasons change.

About the question: If I was asked where chocolate milk comes from I would assume the questioner was being a smart butt and I would probably say "Brown cows". News blips like this need to refer to specifics as to how the ?? was worded.
    Seems the intent was trying to show people as stupid. I don't think anyone has to go to any effort to prove that. A better assumption might be that people can be stupid or might be stupid.
    I live in New Mexico and have often discovered many Americans don't know this is a State. Sometimes companies don't want to ship "Out of the country" Once some college students didn't know what States bordered the Atlantic ocean. Their response was "If I have to know I'll look it up".
    Mzjavert and The_Piratess like this.
    Chop wood..Carry water

us
    Feb 2008
    Great Lakes State
    dirtfishing
    1679 times
    silver surfing
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChampFerguson/TN View Post
    Attachment 1463060

And they vote.
    That's funny!

Seriously though, if you were to take those cattail tops a few weeks earlier (green stage) and boil in water for a while, remove while hot, add some salt and butter, you have what tastes a bit like corn on the cob - the roots boiled aren't bad either. Yeah, I'm a survivalist nerd.
    2016 TOTAL SILVER FINDS: ​a couple

When I listen to LED ZEPPELIN...so do my neighbors.

us
    Knowledge in machine struck coinage and colonial through 1800's Relics.

Feb 2013
    New England, Somewhere Metal Detecting in the Woods
    Teknetics T2 SE (DST) Spare Teknetics T2 SE (backup) 15" T2 coil Pro-Pointer Bounty Hunter Pioneer 202 Fisher F2 Fisher F-Point
    2755 times
    Coins and Relics
    Banner Finds (1)
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mzjavert View Post
    Many claim milk is nothing but puss because Farmers test for white blood cells in milk.
    Just wow lol!
    2014-2015 Finds
    1700s Sundial
    165? french liard
    1696 1774 1730s copper
    1723 irish ½ penny
    1730 KG coin toy
    2x AU 1803 LC
    1722 1/2 Penny
    1779 ½ Real
    NJ Copper 1786
    1805,1838 LC
    23 Coppers 15 colonial
    66 1720-1850 buttons
    31 Musket Balls
    1906 1912 1934 dog Lics
    13 1700s Buckles 1 silver
    2 1700s spigot
    3 Thimbles 1 silver
    Cleaning Finds:
    http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/ge...ns-relics.html

Charter Member
    us
    Dec 2007
    81007 Colorado
    Whites Goldmaster GMT, GMII,Whites Sierra Super Trac, Ace250, Teknetics Gamma 6000, Schiebel AN19/2, Whites Pinpointer,Garrett Pro Pointer II
    370 times
    Metal Detecting
    Chocolate milk comes from the government.
    Chadeaux and T.C. like this.

Charter Member
    us
    Mar 2016
    Port Huron MI
    2 Fisher CZ-21's 8 and 10" coils Tesoro Tiger Shark 8 and 10" coils (Interchangeable) Minelab E-Trac with Sun Ray Probe
    5629 times
    Beach and Shallow Water Hunting
    Banner Finds (1)
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Well if chocolate milk comes from brown cows, then what I heard about how priests make holy water must be true.

They boil the hell out of it.
    WarBaby and T.C. like this.
    Please leave a ring after the beep. Thank You.

****Always be yourself. The people that matter don't mind, and the people that mind just don't matter. ****

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links