Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree224Likes

Thread: How many of you know where chocolate milk comes from?

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    Charter Member
    us
    Grant Brandenburg

Jan 2013
    Colorado
    Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
    9968 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

How many of you know where chocolate milk comes from?

us
    Jan 2017
    Auburn, WA
    40 times
    Metal Detecting
    It comes from the store. Duh!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Charter Member
    us
    Kevin

Feb 2017
    FEMA REGION 5 North Central Illinois
    Whites DFX 300 & M6 Matrix, Minelab Explorer II (2), Makro Red Racer & Racer 2, Garrett AT Pro.
    2850 times
    Yet another confirmation the great American Stratoliner has lost it's wings and has now become a lawn dart plummeting towards earth. I hope ya'll got your parachutes and are prepared to bail out !

Charter Member

Nov 2012
    4727 times
    Banner Finds (2)
    Chocolate cows of course.
    verbious, SD51, dsdigger and 2 others like this.

us
    cc

Jan 2017
    Northern Maryland
    Garrett Ace 400
    104 times
    I heard about this on the radio...seriously what is this world coming to?
    The_Piratess likes this.
    You can either be a victim of the world or an adventurer in search of treasure. It all depends on how you view your life.

us
    Nov 2013
    TN
    Minelab Safari .......... Minelab Excalibur II ....... ........Minelab CTX 3030
    943 times
    Metal Detecting
    And they vote.
    "Those who cannot compete intellectually tend to develop a cultural aversion to the whole idea." -- Fred Reed
    ========================================
    Minelab Safari
    Minelab Excalibur II
    Minelab CTX 3030

us
    Jan 2017
    East of snowflake Arizona completely off grid
    Mine-Lab X-Terra 705 with three coils 5x10 hf,9 inch 7 mf and 6 inch hf Garrett AT pro
    94 times
    It is quite sad if you you think about it to hard when I was young and in school I was in the 4H and then from there went into the FFA the school that I attended was in a small at that time farming community I showed Angus and Charolais breed of cattle also showed pigs even back then when we would be at the national livestock show or the county fair to show our cattle or hogs people would come up to you and with the most serious look on their faces tell you that brown cows is where the chocolate milk came from and when you would try to explain to them they would look at you like you were nuts,I also worked on my grand parents and uncles dairy milking and feeding 400 head of milk cows
    the link tamrock posted does not even surprise me in the least.

us
    Nov 2013
    TN
    943 times
    Metal Detecting
    I went to a small town fair about 5 years ago because wife wanted to see the pig exhibit. The program for the fair said 'Swine, Area E, 1pm". Couldn't immediately find how the areas were laid out but saw the Information Booth, manned by the county HS FFA. 2 girls, obviously seniors in HS were manning the booth and talking with 2 others who may or may not have been FFA. We asked "where is the swine exhibit being held?".
    Puzzled look...."Whats a swine?". Not one of them knew the definition of the word swine.
    Remember these are my area's Future Farmers AND highschool seniors. Meaning they would be voting within a year.
    "Those who cannot compete intellectually tend to develop a cultural aversion to the whole idea." -- Fred Reed
    Minelab Safari
    Minelab Excalibur II
    Minelab CTX 3030

Aug 2016
    MI
    ETRAC
    923 times
    Sounds like the guy I saw at the zoo the other day. He was peering into the snake exhibit and kept sticking his tongue out at the exhibit. I asked him what he was doing and he said, "The snake started it!"

Charter Member
    us
    Kevin

Feb 2017
    FEMA REGION 5 North Central Illinois
    Whites DFX 300 & M6 Matrix, Minelab Explorer II (2), Makro Red Racer & Racer 2, Garrett AT Pro.
    2850 times
    Quote Originally Posted by SD51 View Post
    Sounds like the guy I saw at the zoo the other day. He was peering into the snake exhibit and kept sticking his tongue out at the exhibit. I asked him what he was doing and he said, "The snake started it!"
    Laughter is good medicine. Thanks for sharing that experience. I needed a good chuckle.
    SD51, The_Piratess and tamrock like this.
    “This Is My Creed I believe first in God, the same God in which my ancestors believed. I believe in Jesus Christ and that he is my saviour. Second, I believe in the Constitution of the Republic of the United States of America, without interpretation, as it was written and meant to work. I have given my sacred oath “to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States of America against all enemies foreign and domestic.” I intend to fulfill that oath. Third, I believe in the family unit and, in particular, my family unit. I have sworn that I will give my life, if it is required, in defense of God, the Constitution, or my family. Fourth, I believe that any man without principles that he is ready and willing to die for at any given moment is already dead and is of no use or consequence whatsoever. William Cooper August 3, 1990”
    ― Milton William Cooper, Behold a Pale Horse

us
    Jun 2006
    Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
    WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
    1674 times
    Almost as scary but not quite. Worked maintenance for a flavoring manufacturer that made the coco powders for chocolate milk supplied to the schools by Carnation & Knudsen (if I remember correctly) and started noticing there was more stuff like gum arabic & resins, emulsifiers etc than cocoa. Not to mention what was on the pallets when the operator was slicing the bags and dumping them. Anyone eat Baskin Robbins ice cream? Sorry to hear that my friends.......
    Last edited by boogeyman; Jun 17, 2017 at 07:48 PM. Reason: fingers were quicker than the brain
    The_Piratess likes this.
    I know it's here, just need a bigger coil!

I think I know what my last words will be....
    "Hold my beer and watch this!"

Charter Member
    us
    Wolf Pack!

Jan 2014
    Brookings-Harbor Oregon
    Bounty hunter gold digger Keene A52. Keene A52P Bazooka mini. Prospectors choice clean up sluice. Blue Bowl Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
    8288 times
    Then I won't even ask where these come from......

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hersheybar.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	10.2 KB 
ID:	1463046

Freedom is something that dies unless it's used.

A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government.

A student said to his master, "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?"
    The master replied, "It is better to be a warrior in a garden, than to be a gardener in a war."

us
    Nov 2013
    TN
    943 times
    Metal Detecting
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	eWQWjTV.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	163.3 KB 
ID:	1463060

And they vote.
    Minelab Safari
    Minelab Excalibur II
    Minelab CTX 3030

us
    Knowledge in machine struck coinage and colonial through 1800's Relics.

Feb 2013
    New England, Somewhere Metal Detecting in the Woods
    Teknetics T2 SE (DST) Spare Teknetics T2 SE (backup) 15" T2 coil Pro-Pointer Bounty Hunter Pioneer 202 Fisher F2 Fisher F-Point
    3291 times
    Coins and Relics
    Banner Finds (1)
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    The IQ of this country has shifted down around 40 points in the past 15 years or so.
    2014-2015 Finds
    1700s Sundial
    165? french liard
    1696 1774 1730s copper
    1723 irish ½ penny
    1730 KG coin toy
    2x AU 1803 LC
    1722 1/2 Penny
    1779 ½ Real
    NJ Copper 1786
    1805,1838 LC
    23 Coppers 15 colonial
    124 1720-1850 buttons
    31 Musket Balls
    1906 1912 1934 dog Lics
    13 1700s Buckles 1 silver
    2 1700s spigot
    3 Thimbles 1 silver
    Cleaning Finds:
    http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/ge...ns-relics.html

Charter Member
    us
    "Is that a Geiger Counter?"

Feb 2006
    South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the headlands
    Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
    6748 times
    Metal Detecting
    Quote Originally Posted by ChampFerguson/TN View Post
    And they vote.
    Worse. They medicate you in hospitals and process your food.
    America was founded by tough hell-raisers. Rugged citizens who evaded taxes, spoke strongly against tyranny, grew tobacco, brewed beer, distilled spirits, and smuggled weapons. And it will be saved by those same types of citizens.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links