Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By dirtlooter

Thread: The sifter program for the Deus works

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Jun 2014
    mid western ARK
    XP Deus and AT GOLD
    2494 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (2)

The sifter program for the Deus works

I had watched the video that Calabash had made showing using the "sifter" program for the xp deus and wanted to try it. So I did what he said and made my own program. it uses the "full tones" and that can take a little getting used to for some of us. He tells us how to adjust the settings to tame down the intensity if necessary and I did this. The site I am currently hunting, has a lot of area that is fairly clean but there is one area, a very irony place around an old building foundation. I was about tired of hunting the clean area, actually the heat and humidity had taken its toll and I had walked back to the truck. My wife was busy with a 21 coin spill and I took a water break and sat down for a rest. As I sat there, my curiosity about the sifter program got the best of me and so I had to try it out. Boy, it lets you know how much trash there really is and as I moved slowly, I could hear the sounds that said that there was something in the iron. So I dug to see what I was hearing. My pin pointer went nuts because of the amount of iron so I used my coil to see if I had moved it out of the hole or not. I found a brass fitting and sure enough, that was what it was. I dug numerous things that were not ferrous but hidden in the iron. I haven't tested it on small fine gold but I can see why he liked the program so much. I had avoided such places in the past because of the large amounts of iron but have a different perspective now on it. If you hadn't watched his videos on using that program and you have a deus, it is worth watching.
    laidback4sho and Mzjavert like this.
    LUKE 15 : 8 "OR WHAT WOMAN, IF SHE HAS TEN SILVER COINS AND LOSES ONE COIN,DOES NOT LIGHT A LAMP AND SWEEP THE HOUSE AND SEARCH CAREFULLY UNTIL SHE FINDS IT?" 15 : 9 "AND WHEN SHE HAS FOUND IT, SHE CALLS TOGETHER HER FRIENDS AND NEIGHBORS, SAYING, "REJOICE WITH ME, FOR I HAVE FOUND THE COIN WHICH I HAD LOST!"

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links