Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By dirtlooter

Thread: The sifter program for the Deus works

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Title? old fart

Jun 2014
    mid western ARK
    XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and AT GOLD
    6244 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (3)

The sifter program for the Deus works

I had watched the video that Calabash had made showing using the "sifter" program for the xp deus and wanted to try it. So I did what he said and made my own program. it uses the "full tones" and that can take a little getting used to for some of us. He tells us how to adjust the settings to tame down the intensity if necessary and I did this. The site I am currently hunting, has a lot of area that is fairly clean but there is one area, a very irony place around an old building foundation. I was about tired of hunting the clean area, actually the heat and humidity had taken its toll and I had walked back to the truck. My wife was busy with a 21 coin spill and I took a water break and sat down for a rest. As I sat there, my curiosity about the sifter program got the best of me and so I had to try it out. Boy, it lets you know how much trash there really is and as I moved slowly, I could hear the sounds that said that there was something in the iron. So I dug to see what I was hearing. My pin pointer went nuts because of the amount of iron so I used my coil to see if I had moved it out of the hole or not. I found a brass fitting and sure enough, that was what it was. I dug numerous things that were not ferrous but hidden in the iron. I haven't tested it on small fine gold but I can see why he liked the program so much. I had avoided such places in the past because of the large amounts of iron but have a different perspective now on it. If you hadn't watched his videos on using that program and you have a deus, it is worth watching.
    laidback4sho and Mzjavert like this.
    LUKE 15 : 8 "OR WHAT WOMAN, IF SHE HAS TEN SILVER COINS AND LOSES ONE COIN,DOES NOT LIGHT A LAMP AND SWEEP THE HOUSE AND SEARCH CAREFULLY UNTIL SHE FINDS IT?" 15 : 9 "AND WHEN SHE HAS FOUND IT, SHE CALLS TOGETHER HER FRIENDS AND NEIGHBORS, SAYING, "REJOICE WITH ME, FOR I HAVE FOUND THE COIN WHICH I HAD LOST!"

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links