20170621_215811.jpg

Z.Agee

Jun 18, 2017
Dayton, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Garret AT Ace 400 and AT Pro pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just got my carrot for fathers day. Its goos to know that they can obviously take some good abuse!

Kurios1

Silver Member
Feb 25, 2017
FEMA REGION 5 North Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact Whites DFX 300 & M6 Matrix, Minelab Explorer II (2), Makro Red Racer & Racer 2, Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just got mine a few weeks ago. Needed it for water hunting. Looks like it can take a licking. Will they refurbish the old ones?

OP
OP
against the wind

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just got mine a few weeks ago. Needed it for water hunting. Looks like it can take a licking. Will they refurbish the old ones?

They will replace the case and anything else that needs attention. Garrett's after sales service is excellent.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Funny how that happens when you use it several times a week, all year, every year.. :occasion14::skullflag::notworthy:

OP
OP
against the wind

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Funny how that happens when you use it several times a week, all year, every year.. :occasion14::skullflag::notworthy:

I recall what we had to do before we had hand held pin pointers. Scoop dirt with your hand and pass it over the coil. You would repeat this process until you had the target in your hand.
I know that you remember that. However I don't recall ever having to send my hand off to Texas to be rebuilt. lol

dirtdigginfool

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
south central ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
At Pro At Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I pulled the trigger on a Carrot last month, my Garrett Propointer is awesome but I kept having to use Richie's Carrot to locate the DEEP stuff...that unit is very sensitive...I just try not to hurt it's feelings lol...Ddf

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
just got my first carrot, wow! now I just have to remember how to adjust it. I couldn't remember how to lower its sensitivity last evening. it kept picking up stuff in the hole that I had disced out. I had rubber dipped my old pointers and the light was useless but it worked mostly. really impressed with it. and I did the same thing with a handful of dirt for years, so much better.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread