Headphone help

ScrewcapRoy

Jun 14, 2007
Weymouth Mass
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Asking for some help with headphones. My whites died on me during a hunt Sunday. It seems that two wires came lose and my local shop recommends that I send them back to whites. In the meantime I am contemplating getting an adapter for the M6 and using smaller headphones that are lighter and have a longer cord. I met another MDer and that is what he did with his Whites Classic. The stereo headphones are not as bulky, lighter, and cause less swet.

Your thoughts and opinions are appreciated
HH Roy

wildrider

Bronze Member
Feb 25, 2007
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Nautilus DMC IIb/White's 6000 Di Pro
Yep, it's possible.
Radio Shack has the adapters.
Headphones are an accessory that for the most part is up to the individual md'er as far as likes and dislikes.

I've got a buddy who has never used headphones with pads and does great. He uses some little earbuds and likes 'um.

Burt

OP
OP
S

ScrewcapRoy

Jun 14, 2007
Weymouth Mass
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Thanks for the quick reply Burt. I got my headphones as a package when I bought the M6. I like them but since I hunt beaches I do not want to bother people or draw unneeded attention from others. I kind of like the idea of the smaller headphones but want to make sure I don't lose anything in the quality of sound and low tone signals.
Thanks Again,
Roy

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread