Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had the best 6 months I think ever doing general metal detecting. Here are some highlights. See some of my older threads from this year for pics. Rev War 6 pound cannon ball, assortment of colonial flat buttons, 13 colonial coppers, some with dates, big iron ring to an early 18th century cannon carriage, another Civil War ax, three Eagle I buttons with gold on them, a Revolutionary War American cross belt plate, about 10 Civil War buttons and 25 bullets. One Confederate Cast I button, TWO St. Timothy's Hall buttons, Southern school use, FOUR diamond rings with 14k gold. Diamonds are all small. I just got some this week now that it's beach season and will have to post them, two early 19th century fiddle back silver spoons, a late 19th century coin cache, I think it was 34 coins, would have to check, my first (and probably last), a complete Confederate horse harness (brass pieces with some leather remaining), sterling butter knife with the name "Gary" engraved on it and I found out who Gary was, today two silver rings and another ladies ring in gold, and a cut piece of 8. I'll do a separate piece on today's stuff. I was up at 4 am and I forget what else. I also broke a water pipe at the house, so now will go out in a bit and get the cpvc cement to fix it.

dfallis1

Jan 5, 2016
Somewhere below the mason-dixon
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus-
Garrett GTI 2500-
Garrett AT PRO- Garrett Pro-Pointer AT-
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats. Sounds like a GREAT six months to me. I'm glad to have witnessed half of those discoveries. Fun times

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread