Fellow Aussies

sprailroad

Silver Member
Jan 19, 2017
Grants Pass, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Garrett A3B United States Gold Hunter, GTA 1000, AT Pro, Discovery Treasure Baron "Gold Trax", Minelab X-Terra 70, Safari, & EQ 800, & Nokta Marko Legend. EQ 900.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No, I'm not one of you guys, but just wanted to say that I spent a week in Sydney in 1971 on R&R from Vietnam, and was so impressed by the generosity and kindness of the people there, something I've never forgotten. Will always have a soft spot for the Aussies. Welcome to the Forum.

Nano

Mar 8, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just wanted to reach out to see if there are any of my fellow Aussies using this forum.
Cheers
Marticus

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Not an Aussie,

But I plan to be over there some day. It just isn't as easy as stealing a loaf of bread anymore. Or I would have done so already. Would love to see some Aussie stuff though. So please do.

Peace and good finds man

OP
OP
marticus

marticus

Sep 16, 2013
NSW
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
GPX 4500
Garrett Infinium LS
45 inch Coil sled mono
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Thanks guys. Lmao yea the old bread sure landed you in a pickle. I have seen alot use to frequent this site around 8-10 year ago but that was way before my time here

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is a member by the name of TinPan who is from Australia. I haven't seen any of his posts recently but he may hang out on other boards. He gold hunts and posts wonderful pictures of the remote areas he visits.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread