Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I was very certain that the class ring belonged to a certain family and I was right. The young man's family owns a local jewelry store but he has moved off. So via facebook etc, We got a hold of him earlier today. He said that he lost it not long after getting it and had to get a replacement one. He was totally surprised when I told that I had found it and pretty excited. I was going to take it by his mother's shop and give it to her but she is out of town for a couple of days so it will be the first of next week. He didn't have a clue when nor where he lost it, it was just gone. He has my phone number now if he happens to come back over the weekend. My wife loves the "chase" as we search for the owner's of class rings. I have to admit that hearing the surprised voice and excitement afterwards is pretty awesome. I am telling you guys and gals that getting permission on a new place can make one heck of a difference in your finds. The worst thing that somebody might say is no and you already have that now. There has been a lot of good advice given on this subject on this forum. DL

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
rpart-illustration-1083399.jpg

kingskid1611

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2015
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can't wait to hear the rest of the story.....I love these ring returned after lost stories. I can imagine it brings back a lot of memories to the one who lost it of the time the found it missing. especially when you can tell them where you found it. So cool to be able to do this for people.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great point an honorable mention!!!!!!

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Great story, looking forward to to hear about the return! :occasion14:

OP
OP
dirtlooter

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Try to take some pictures when you return it.
Great job so far.

looks like it will be to his mother, he won't be back in the area for a while. hopefully this Tuesday at her shop.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread