seeking help.

Jul 8, 2017
PHILIPPINES
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I PURCHASED A PROPERTY WITH 2 HECTARES WIDE. I FOUND OUT THAT DIGGING AND MAKING OF TUNNELS ARE ON GOING, THE TENANT SAID TO ME THAT THEY ARE SEARCHING SOMETHING. AS I HAVE NOTICED THE AREA THEY DIG. BELONGS TO MY PROPERTY. THOU, I HAVE 'NT MADE THE LEGAL SURVEY YET, BECAUSE SO FAR I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH BUDGET. BUT THE OLD TENANT AND THE PREVIOUS OWNER SAID THE TE AREA IS BELONGS TO THE PROPERTY. I'M SEEKING HELP WITH ANYONE, BECAUSE I HAVE A GREAT FEELINGS THAT THERE IS TREASURE WITH IN THAT PARTICULAR AREA, WHERE THERE IS A HUGE CENTURY MANGO TREE BESIDE THE TUNNEL THE THE 2 DIGGERS ARE DOING. I WOULD LIKE TO CALL OF SOMEONE WHO COULD HELP ME REGARDING THIS PARTICULAR MATTER. THANKS ALOT. THE PLACE THAT IM TALKING ABOUT IS IN THE PHILIPPINES, NEAR BAGUIO CITY, WHERE THE YAMASITAS TREASURES FOUND. OLD LOCAL PEOPLE CLAIMED THAT JAPANESE STAYED THERE DURING WORLD WAR 2

Last edited:

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Call the police and get the people digging on your property removed.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to TreasureNet.

Ask in the Philippines , and in the Yamashita Treasure, Parts of our Forum.
these would be the areas where you could hopefully find Local help .

Good Luck !

ChampFerguson/TN

Bronze Member
Nov 22, 2013
TN
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari .......... Minelab Excalibur II ....... ........Minelab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Its easier for folks to read sc......uh Posts if you don't type in all CAPS.

Last edited:

Digzit2

Jan 2, 2016
Illinois
Detector(s) used
Teknetics t2 se,Deteknix X pointer angus mackirk explorer,keene a51a.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree with the above. Contact your appropriate authorities.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hello,

You will need to call the police to stop the digging for now, but you must have the land surveyed to determine ownership; this will end all digging on your property!

Doc

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome aboard, and I agree, call the police. Then find out if you own the land. Good hunting and good luck.

The_Piratess

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2017
Ghost Ship
Detector(s) used
Whites Beach Hunter ID, so far...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I PURCHASED A PROPERTY WITH 2 HECTARES WIDE. I FOUND OUT THAT DIGGING AND MAKING OF TUNNELS ARE ON GOING, THE TENANT SAID TO ME THAT THEY ARE SEARCHING SOMETHING. AS I HAVE NOTICED THE AREA THEY DIG. BELONGS TO MY PROPERTY. THOU, I HAVE 'NT MADE THE LEGAL SURVEY YET, BECAUSE SO FAR I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH BUDGET. BUT THE OLD TENANT AND THE PREVIOUS OWNER SAID THE TE AREA IS BELONGS TO THE PROPERTY. I'M SEEKING HELP WITH ANYONE, BECAUSE I HAVE A GREAT FEELINGS THAT THERE IS TREASURE WITH IN THAT PARTICULAR AREA, WHERE THERE IS A HUGE CENTURY MANGO TREE BESIDE THE TUNNEL THE THE 2 DIGGERS ARE DOING. I WOULD LIKE TO CALL OF SOMEONE WHO COULD HELP ME REGARDING THIS PARTICULAR MATTER. THANKS ALOT. THE PLACE THAT IM TALKING ABOUT IS IN THE PHILIPPINES, NEAR BAGUIO CITY, WHERE THE YAMASITAS TREASURES FOUND. OLD LOCAL PEOPLE CLAIMED THAT JAPANESE STAYED THERE DURING WORLD WAR 2

Anak is this you? Lol! :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread