Witnessed a drug deal...Be careful out there!

trdking

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2015
Fullerton CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is this true? How do you know?
One of my Clients is Precision Toxicology They specialize in blood monitoring for recovery programs. The Director told me this. He says that they will make 1 out of 30 doses XXX strength so that it will kill who ever receives it. The other Hoppers then say wow that must be great product if they OD'd on it. They will then seek out that product. Sad

The_Piratess

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2017
Ghost Ship
Detector(s) used
Whites Beach Hunter ID, so far...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One of my Clients is Precision Toxicology They specialize in blood monitoring for recovery programs. The Director told me this. He says that they will make 1 out of 30 doses XXX strength so that it will kill who ever receives it. The other Hoppers then say wow that must be great product if they OD'd on it. They will then seek out that product. Sad

Yes very sad but true.

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
https://www.vox.com/science-and-health/2017/5/8/15454832/fentanyl-carfentanil-opioid-epidemic

Taken from above article...
"And there have been a few reports of drug users seeking out these drugs, sometimes because they find out that the drugs are leading to more overdoses and figure that, therefore, they must be really potent."

It's online if you want to dig around, It's a messed up drug. the article above explains some and there are many...

crazy stuff

Added.....
The post I had originally put this under without quoting is gone....

Last edited:

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pepper good for you. I grew up around addicts myself. It's my belief we choose our on paths. You make a choice to take the drugs or what ever And it's up to you to quit. God Bless you Pepper. It a weak mind that get you in trouble. The stronger side is the one that pull you out. Either way you make that decision.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I understand. It's similar to the fact that smoking marijuana grows breasts on men. It's well documented by doctors nationally.

http://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=AwrB.../540239//RK=1/RS=9eux5san9dnQyaLxnJBPSuDVP0U-

:laughing7: You do have a point! And You do have to question everything.
It's just a piece of info. It is some nasty stuff though.

I don't want to even try anything that I would have to carry something so a friend can "bring me back". Just glad I was lucky enough to never get involved. It could have been a different outcome or different life path so easily! :occasion14: I was originally from Ohio, that's one of the worst states for it right now from what I've Heard.......

Either way, I'm way off topic! :laughing7: Stay safe out there!!

Last edited:

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Um... I think your "off" on that $ estimate... try WELL OVER 1 Trillion... and that figure was estimated um... sheesh eon ago. heh

Over all AARC I agree, but this amount quoted was for the lower East side in Vancouver B.C.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Pepper good for you. I grew up around addicts myself. It's my belief we choose our on paths. You make a choice to take the drugs or what ever And it's up to you to quit. God Bless you Pepper. It a weak mind that get you in trouble. The stronger side is the one that pull you out. Either way you make that decision.

I was watching fire works with the room mate and the dealer we lived with. Love fireworks and being stoned on coke, (smoking,snorting) all night long I realized that I wasn't enjoying the display. I questioned myself why I wasn't, and I realized it wasn't fun any more, so I quit cold turkey that night. No problem, life started to turn around and everyday is free as I'm alive.

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm no angel, back in high school I tried everything. I saw other who couldn't control themselves. I've always been a explorer. I learned if you want to know about something. You have to do it. So I did. All The bad stories you hear about Mary Jane, well that BS. There is not a drug that our own body don't make on its own. We have receptors for them. Now I'm not promoting drugs. I'm just saying we all have taking them in one way or other. Wither it's coffee or alcohol. There is a chemical in it. Moderation is the key to anything. Just remember you are in control of your own destiny.

Muddyhandz

Bronze Member
Jul 1, 2012
In da bush
Detector(s) used
Fisher's 1266X, 1270X & 1280X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found coke to be wayyyy over-rated. In fact, nothing tops weed which is NOT a drug but rather a herb.
As for the man breast thing, that could be from being a Steve Miller's "Late Night Toker" and getting the munchies before bed time.
Nothing 3 sets of 20 push-ups won't remedy!
However, 31 solid years of swinging a 5 pound detector has made my right pect slightly larger than my left!

As for the title to this thread, sorry man but I kind of chuckled after I saw it because my buddy just spent the night before at the police station.
He witnessed a murder across the street on Redhood Ave. (Redwood) here in Winnipeg's North end while he was detecting.
Two 20 year-old punks jumped on a 50-year old man right in the front yard and a minute later he was dead. I think they stabbed him to death.
Nothing new in Canada's biggest S-hole! :BangHead:

trdking

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2015
Fullerton CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I personally think they should legalize ALL Drugs. (like Amsterdam, that has no drug problems now)
It will make all drugs cheap and easy to get, which will put all of the cartel business out and eliminate the political influence as well.
Let the hop heads OD themselves, that is their choice.
We will save Billions and eliminate the stupid side of our gene pool. and before you call me insensitive to the persons whose family members have problems. My Brother ODd and died from this crap. It was his fault. Although I do miss him, I still think and speak of him as a total idiot for allowing himself to try this crap. Legalize it all.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I personally think they should legalize ALL Drugs. (like Amsterdam, that has no drug problems now)
It will make all drugs cheap and easy to get, which will put all of the cartel business out and eliminate the political influence as well.
We will save Billions and eliminate the stupid side of our gene pool. and before you call me insensitive to the persons whose family members have problems. My Brother ODd and died from this crap. It was his fault. Although I do miss him, I still think and speak of him as a total idiot for allowing himself to try this crap. Legalize it all.
I can understand your feelings about the drug culture and the fact it would solve some major issues if they made all legal. Sorry for loss as your loss.

Kuznec

Greenie
Jul 7, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I fully agree, in the absence of prohibited substances, the criminal situation and the number of criminals will decrease. And the planet is overpopulated.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
This past weekend while sitting on the deck a dark windowed car drove past the house to the park located just beside us, then left. Short time later two bikers arrived one wearing full colours and the other just in a t-shirt. Black car returns, then the local yokel that just got busted for distributing coke, 30 minutes later they all left again. Bikers forearms were the size of my calves, one dude was grey haired, solid looking that could pass for a retired gent enjoying the ride if not wearing the colours. I chuckled that even though our GSD was going ballistic on the deck barking at the bikers their heads didn't turn one degree-looking straight forward was the stance. One can just imagine the conversation that went down with the local yokel, was he going to turn, or play straight and carry on with business? One can only suspect that there was references to the dam and what might transpire if the yokel started to play for the team. The neighbours asked us if we see the repeated boat visits to the small bay and departures within a few minutes, we see this and the repeated trips that the yokel makes to the park. So it happens in the small hamlets back yard, sadly.

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones,
Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones,
Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe.
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
Funny Story...My parents lived in the same home for years. Huge yards & everyone had a garden in the back of their yards. Anyway the longtime next door neighbors moved & a younger couple moved in. Well Mom was at the kitchen window & saw them working in their garden. About that time her poodle wanted out. She opened a side door & saw smoke rolling out the neighbors basement. Mom is very soft spoken & was trying to get their attention about the fire. They had a radio going & could not hear her so she called 911. She then walked closer & yelled. There is smoke & fire coming out of your basement but don't worry I've already called 911. They were hauling a** to their basement just as fire & police showed up. They had a Pot Growing Operation going on & a grow light caught on fire!! LMAO!! They were arrested but they knew she would have never caused them any trouble intentionally nor did she have any idea what they were doing.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread