great posts

Johncoho

Silver Member
Feb 14, 2014
Martinsburg, Pa. in the summer and Apache Junction
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT, Garrett AT Pro, Macro pinpointer, Garrett carrot pinpointer,
Lesch digger, Nel Tornado coil for ATPro, Garret ATMax with Nel Tornado coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just a short note to let everyone know all the posts are great. No detecting for me for about 8 weeks as my wife heals from open heart surgery. I will be chief cook and bottle washer for awhile, but it is a labor of love. I enjoy looking at all the great finds, while she naps and I have a few minutes spare time. Happy hunting.

Gridwalker306

Gold Member
Nov 10, 2010
Canada
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
She's a lucky lady to have such a great partner. Like the marriage vow says "in sickness and in health", you are honouring your end of the deal. Hopefully she will recover quickly, and the future will hold more good health for both of you.

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hope she is ok. Your a good man for taking care of her. :notworthy:

Kurios1

Silver Member
Feb 25, 2017
FEMA REGION 5 North Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact Whites DFX 300 & M6 Matrix, Minelab Explorer II (2), Makro Red Racer & Racer 2, Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You and your beloved are in my thoughts and prayers my friend. Commendable you picking up the slack and committing to double duty through this process. I will try and keep you entertained with my meatball and spaghetti hunts. I know this forum also keeps my mind active and engaged which keeps it from drifting into worry and despair. We don't want that for sure. Peace out my friend.:icon_salut:

Mzjavert

Silver Member
Oct 7, 2011
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Mark IV
Garrett Ace 350
Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
She should feel better than she has in years once she recovers. If you need a break for a few hours, hire a babysitter.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread