Bad Dog Bad Bad Bad

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Guess My last post was Bad It Was wiped off the face of treasure net I Have been posting here for over 8 Years No deleted posts Last night I was trying to Pass the time While Red was In the Emergency room And Found the My Post was Deleted I Understand the Reason But Do Not Agree With the Outcome I Was Not Political Others were This was A Blatant Disregard for History From A Young person Who Just Started Life With Anger Issues Who Will Now Be Dealing With A Lot Of Legal Issues CHUG

Mud Hut

Silver Member
Apr 23, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Guess My last post was Bad It Was wiped off the face of treasure net I Have been posting here for over 8 Years No deleted posts Last night I was trying to Pass the time While Red was In the Emergency room And Found the My Post was Deleted I Understand the Reason But Do Not Agree With the Outcome I Was Not Political Others were This was A Blatant Disregard for History From A Young person Who Just Started Life With Anger Issues Who Will Now Be Dealing With A Lot Of Legal Issues CHUG

People are very sensitive these days don't ya know. Can't even break wind without offending somebody.

OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Must have been F@%ting in My Sleep Again Lol Chug To the Moderators I Would like to see the Last 24 likes And Comments You don't have to post them here And I Wont Just to get An Understanding on Why It was Blocked Chug

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not sure who was the cause? Maybe, more than one.....I may have been part of it? I feel strong about the subject.....And Didn't feel I should be ashamed of history. So..............I couldn't keep my mouth/writing shut. When being told that we should be/feel ashamed of history. Basically....

Not sure if it was the cause? But the last 10-20 posts were about that and other things related to that. when the thread went down. I thought I stayed Non-political. But either way? I understand and respect the choice of the mods. :occasion14: Sometimes I ask just so I know. But it doesn't really matter, the whole subject is political right now, no matter what part of it we talk about. I know that.

If I had any part in it? Sry!

If your talking about the Destroying History Thread.

Added......And this is not directed at Chug and Red

I'm proud of and to be in this Country! I'm proud of my ancestors! The Good and the Bad! They all shaped what it is today! The small part that is American Indian, The Small parts that were on BOTH sides of the CW. I'm not "Ashamed" of any of it one bit. I'm not sad about any of it. I really have no feeling about it but Pride to be here! If anyone is offended by that? Go pound salt!!!!!!!!!!! Leave the History alone! Now, I'm going to look at or fly ANY flag I want(as long as it's below fed and state). Because I live in this GREAT place? I can!!!!! Without a reason too!

That may be political.....But That's the way I feel!:laughing7:

Last edited:

ChampFerguson/TN

Bronze Member
Nov 22, 2013
TN
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari .......... Minelab Excalibur II ....... ........Minelab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
People are very sensitive these days don't ya know. Can't even break wind without offending somebody.

I stayed out of the thread I think you all are talking about so I could stay out of trouble this time. But I think you nailed it, Mud Hut. With multiple people holding delete keys, it only takes one to be offended or decide a rule has been broken.
C'est la Vie! TN's house, TN's rules.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread