looking new places

Jul 11, 2017
LAKE CITY, FL
Detector(s) used
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
this morning, I went to a lot where the old 1920's home was taken down and salvaged. As a child, I knew the family here in Lake City, Fl. We moved here in 1962, started our church in an old confederate hospital that had the bell tower, blood were still in the wood floors and walls just faded grey. After 1900 it was turned in to the presbyterian church. Now the area is a run down parking lot of trash.The family was the Addicts,who he was the first fire chief here. I workd it for 1.5 hours. it has a radio broadcasting tower. so much radio interference. tryed to change frequencies nothing changed. what I di find is old beer caps ringing at 80-90. I have more indepthy ork to do. I still enjoyed myself. I di get a brick from the lot. I remember these paces, vgreatb times as a child not knowiung how hard it was.:metaldetector:

dirtdigginfool

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
south central ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
At Pro At Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LCGATP, sorry to hear about the demise of what sounded like a nice, historical site. If you are hunting ground thst has not been back-filled, then there will be plenty good, old targets there under all those bottle caps and trash. Dig, dig, dig...im sure the trash is frustrating but I guess the good news is the presence of all those trashy targets is an indication that it hasn't been hunted. So go clear out that trash and find some good stuff...Ddf

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions