WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
My husband and I went to the fair tonight. Got a lemon shake up. Walked and looked at vendors. Went back for ice cream and looked while we ate. Decided to hit up the animal buildings. Started with the bunnies (my favorite). Went and looked at the hogs. Then, we walked into the beef and dairy barn. My husband, the gentleman that he is, let me go first. As soon as we walked in, some young farmers started walking their calves to show in the other barn. We stepped to the side to let them pass. About the third calf comes up next to me and decides its time for a BM. The crap starts flying out and I'm really trying to jump further out of the way. I start feeling it splatter on me! You could here the kids laughing as we did an about face and start running to get out of there! We looked like city folk for sure! Made a beeline to the nearest bathroom. Of course its like a quarter mile away! Washed up as best we could and headed to the truck . it was a long ride home. The cab stunk! I literally had crap splattered on me from head to toe!
Sorry, we didn't take time to get pics, but those kids might be posting it all over the place. Sometimes all you can do is laugh!:tongue3:

GA_Boy

Bronze Member
Jul 30, 2006
Jefferson, Ga
Detector(s) used
BH LRP
1265X,
GoldBug II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You should re-read WIFE 101 again, page 32, second paragraph, and I quote, "When shopping, going to ice cream parlors, always precede Husband. When Hunting with firearms, Entering woods, or walking among domestic animals, always let Husband precede you".:laughing7::laughing9:
Marvin

OP
OP
W

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
You should re-read WIFE 101 again, page 32, second paragraph, and I quote, "When shopping, going to ice cream parlors, always precede Husband. When Hunting with firearms, Entering woods, or walking among domestic animals, always let Husband precede you".:laughing7::laughing9:
Marvin

I must have slept through that class!:BangHead:

Mzjavert

Silver Member
Oct 7, 2011
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Mark IV
Garrett Ace 350
Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You mean those cows aren't litter box trained?

Mud Hut

Silver Member
Apr 23, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My husband and I went to the fair tonight. Got a lemon shake up. Walked and looked at vendors. Went back for ice cream and looked while we ate. Decided to hit up the animal buildings. Started with the bunnies (my favorite). Went and looked at the hogs. Then, we walked into the beef and dairy barn. My husband, the gentleman that he is, let me go first. As soon as we walked in, some young farmers started walking their calves to show in the other barn. We stepped to the side to let them pass. About the third calf comes up next to me and decides its time for a BM. The crap starts flying out and I'm really trying to jump further out of the way. I start feeling it splatter on me! You could here the kids laughing as we did an about face and start running to get out of there! We looked like city folk for sure! Made a beeline to the nearest bathroom. Of course its like a quarter mile away! Washed up as best we could and headed to the truck . it was a long ride home. The cab stunk! I literally had crap splattered on me from head to toe!
Sorry, we didn't take time to get pics, but those kids might be posting it all over the place. Sometimes all you can do is laugh!:tongue3:

Geesh.. That's a poopy story! :laughing7: You didn't by chance cross paths with this elderly couple while you were at the fair, did you?

Attachments

• 50 dollars is fifty dollars.jpg
    50 dollars is fifty dollars.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 47
OP
OP
W

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Sounds like a crappy day at the fair, lol. I hope you at least enjoyed the rest of the fair before being targeted by that calf.

BEFORE was good. Definitely the shortest time spent a the fair ever.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread