never tire of the sound

Jul 11, 2017
LAKE CITY, FL
Detector(s) used
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I never tire of the sound of the tone of my metal detector picking up coins even it is just 1 cent, actual 35 cents today at a new place. I used the standard and it was easier for me to use. I am actually getting a hold of it. It was a place that was suppose to be where the old town of aligator was first settled and now a park. They have so many trails around the lake. I will decide on the ones I want to take first, around the water's edge or in the wooded area. I was surprised that the park manager did not say anything. He watched from a distance. :metaldetector:

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
If you're talking about the wooded area on the East side of the lake I would be hitting the trails, and the 15ft on either side of the trails. Just remember that detecting has been around for 50+ yrs and FL was into the game very early. That being said the harder one works the rewards are going to come as well. I go on "If it is easy well it's probably already been done". Folks been tramping through those woods for a good 150yrs or more, and in that time there has been many nice drops and losses.
Good luck and let us know if this tip pays off.

OP
OP
L
Jul 11, 2017
LAKE CITY, FL
Detector(s) used
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you. I have lived here 55 years. This past few month I started. Please share any information with me if you would be so kind. I am in the learning mode.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread