Obsessive

Apr 16, 2017
NW Portland, OR
Detector(s) used
XP Deus/MI-6 w/ HF/XF/LF
Tesoro Cibola / Land and Sea pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wearing a green short-sleeved button-up collared shirt while walking through a park carrying what must look like - to some - landscaping equipment, will induce people to assume you work for the park service. As such, those doing potentially illegal actvity will scurry away, and others may ask such questions as when the park closes or where the snack machines at.

Otherwise, nothing good was found. Carry on.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
I find the hunt (and dreams of finds) fun as well. Keep hunting!

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Green shirt, Orange safety vest, White Hard hat. Heck, I've even put yellow Caution tape up around a 30' x 30' area while I gridded it! :skullflag:

4x4x4

Bronze Member
Mar 25, 2017
Southern California, outside of San Diego
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wearing a green short-sleeved button-up collared shirt while walking through a park carrying what must look like - to some - landscaping equipment, will induce people to assume you work for the park service. As such, those doing potentially illegal actvity will scurry away, and others may ask such questions as when the park closes or where the snack machines at.

Otherwise, nothing good was found. Carry on.

....Funny and true . . . I had a western , orange button up long sleeve shirt. Folks would walk right up to me and pat me on the back with comments like "you're doing a great job out there" or "Stay safe !" Thinking I worked with Caltrans (our road/freeway crews) .
The ne'er-do-wells would scramble when I was in the field !

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread