Sep 27, 2006
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:icon_thumleft:

Just wanted to say I hope you guys across the pond are all safe and sound from that terrible weather that's pounding you over there. It looks like it's down grading now, but hope you and your families are all safe, see you all soon on the board and posting.:thumbsup:

Silver Searcher.

dirtdigginfool

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
south central ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
At Pro At Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks SS...im not in the path of that monster, but praying for those who are...thanks again, Ddf.

trikikiwi

Silver Member
Oct 5, 2006
New Zealand
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thinking of you all affected by the hurricanes also, from the other side of the other pond.
I know T'Netters are especially blessed anyway; and I'm sure you are all well and safe.
Kia kaha, Mike :headbang:

sprailroad

Silver Member
Jan 19, 2017
Grants Pass, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Garrett A3B United States Gold Hunter, GTA 1000, AT Pro, Discovery Treasure Baron "Gold Trax", Minelab X-Terra 70, Safari, & EQ 800, & Nokta Marko Legend. EQ 900.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Same holds true for you fella's in the UK and New Zealand both, for whatever may come your way in the future. Recently, and still ongoing, Texas and Florida both has been slammed, and you guys should know that we are aware of your situation and do hope that in both the short and long term better things come your way, I really do not know what other words to offer. I feel that in the greater scheme of things, we as metal detectorist, are in fact a small group overall, with the love/enjoyment/pursuit/obsession of this hobby something we all have in common, no matter where or what country we are in. Know that currently, you guys and gals in Texas & Florida have our support, if it can't be physically, know that you at least have it in spirt.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions