Vector trek treasure navigator

Havaeji

Apr 23, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dear all
I am a beginner in treasure hunting, and i bought a fitzgerald's treasure navigator. I have a lot of question about it.
what is basic rules of its function? does the frequencies real and correct? what type of treasure it finds? and in what locations?(under earth? in the stones? under water?in the cave?)
can any one tell me a success story about it?

chub

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2017
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Minelab Soveriegn XS 2
Nokta pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was very successful for a guy named fitzgerald, he found treasure in other peoples pockets. perhaps you should post on the LRD forum.

Chub

OP
OP
H

Havaeji

Apr 23, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dear Chub,
Can you tell me where is LRD forum? is it in treasurenet? or somewhere else?

Tanx a lot

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I did find this review:

Last year I did lots of research and bought absolutely the wrong machine which was really a (wrong decision). I wanted to know if anyone else had a similar experience or knows anyone who has bought anything from Bob Fitzgerald.

(A Fitzgerald PDF-1000 detector-I found two websites before I bought that praised the machines and were used by professionals….I am guessing now that this Bob Fitzgerald also made these websites himself!!....I hope I learned a valuable though expensive 5K lesson to HEAR FROM PEOPLE WHO HAVE USER EXPERIENCE FIRST! I listened to also the customer comments (which he can write, edit or remove) on his site. Well I got a well built box as described but what was worded carefully to lead one to believe that this deep penetrating machine with probes into the ground and all had no mention or wording that you use dowsing rods! I got took, I guess!

chub

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2017
Detector(s) used
Nokta pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Go to top of screen and click forum
scroll down to Metal Detecting and click
3rd thread from the top LRD or LRL

Good Luck
Chub

chub

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2017
Detector(s) used
Nokta pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Go to top of screen and click forum
scroll down to Metal Detecting and click
3rd thread from the top LRD or LRL

(look at the top of the metal detecting forum)

Good Luck
Chub

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
Dear Chub,
Can you tell me where is LRD forum? is it in treasurenet? or somewhere else?

Tanx a lot

Be forewarned: Although you will assuredly find conversations there, about the type instruments you're asking about, that you might only be reading an affirming view. And not seeing dissenting views. Ie.: just one side of the debate. Suffice it to say: LRL's are considered hocus pocus.

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
I did find this review:

Ahhhh, but Charlie don't ya know ?? The person who wrote that negative review didn't practice long enough. Tsk tsk. If he tried it for a year, well .... he should have tried it 2 yrs. If he tried it 2 yrs, then he needs 5 yrs. And so forth till infinity. It's NEVER that they 'don't work'. It's always that the tester wasn't qualified, wasn't using it right, etc... Tsk tsk. Get with the program :laughing7:

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I guess some, like me, are just unreceptive to the magic "LRL" waves that non-radioactive metals radiate beyond the abilities of science to detect or explain.

Probably genetic. That's why I rely on plain 'ol detectors of metal that have to emit short milliwatt bursts which only penetrate a foot or two.

* sigh *

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread