NOLA_Ken

Gold Member
Jan 4, 2011
Formerly New Orleans.. Now Pueblo Co
Detector(s) used
several, mostly Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm moving to Pueblo. I had been planning this move for a while now since my girlfriend and our daughter are there and New Orleans isn't a safe place for a child these days. Finding out the owners of the house I had been living in hadn't paid property taxes since 1978 and that the city was auctioning off the house was just the last straw. So if you live in Pueblo, chances are you'll be seeing me out swinging somewhere around town before too long.

I have a problem though, my girlfriend has been staying with family there who were all for the idea of me coming out to stay, until I actually set out on my way it seems and now I'm not sure how this will work out. I'm currently strapped for cash from this move and can't afford to throw down deposits and rent on a place, I had hoped to be able to get to work there right away so we could do that, but now I'm a bit worried about the living situation falling through. So.... If any of you have a house or know someone who has a house for rent in Pueblo you'd be willing to work with me for a bit until I get working, please let me know. She is employed there already so we'll be on our feet in no time, but these next few weeks look like they could be a bit rough.

I hate having to ask about things like this, but I just really want to cover my bases here in case anything goes wrong

Thanks for looking, and for any help you might be able to point me to

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Question.... is the relationship with your girlfriend stronger than her relationship with her parents? I am concerned about your outcome. Sorry, I cannot help. ╦╦Ç

OP
OP
NOLA_Ken

NOLA_Ken

Gold Member
Jan 4, 2011
Formerly New Orleans.. Now Pueblo Co
Detector(s) used
several, mostly Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Question.... is the relationship with your girlfriend stronger than her relationship with her parents? I am concerned about your outcome. Sorry, I cannot help. ╦╦Ç

Well things are ok so far, with a bit of luck and effort I'll be working here asap and all will be well.

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well things are ok so far, with a bit of luck and effort I'll be working here asap and all will be well.
Great! I hope it works out for you. ╦╦Ç

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread