I don't know.

I don't judge something I never used.

it is possable.

Murph

Jul 19, 2004
sarasota
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT
Could you imagine how it would be if it actually could detect a coin size object at 15 feet. The whole world would become a so called "trashy" area and you probably could not move one foot without the thing indicating a target.

After pinpointing you just mark the spot unload the backhoe off the trailer and dig down fifteen feet to get your pop top. With a detector like that I think I might go ahead and take my chances discing out the pull tabs. With advertising like that they probably should have gone ahead and added a "all gold" mode. ;D

Farmercal

Mar 20, 2003
Earth
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, X-Terra 70 & Excalibur 1000
Well, legally they might have a leg to stand on and here is why I say this. If you were to bury a Sherman tank 5 meters and swing that detector over the center of where that tank is buried.....perhaps you would get a hit! Now do we want to detect buried tanks? Some would but I would rather pass so I'll stick with my current machines and dig coins at less than a foot, thanks.

Rob66

Bronze Member
Jun 30, 2006
California
Detector(s) used
Whites new coinmaster-Teso Silver Max-Minelab GT
It's a bunch of crack!!!!!!!! First of the all, the design... I've seen before China!!!

Amateur or beginner to search 3- 5 feet down?

6.99KHz on all the models???????? but it seaches diffrently.

I don't think so.
RD

OP
OP
R

rommelvon

Jul 21, 2007
lol, yea I thought it was kinda funny, getting a hit on a quarter at 5 meters, thats 15 feet down

R

robert roy

Remember.....if it sounds to good to be true.......Well you know the end of THAT line. It probably IS to good to be true.

Reputable companies have been makeing darn good detectors for years and doing ground
breaking research. This stuff being advertised is, as just said by someone else is crap.

It could be that the website is just a put on or a scam to get some poor saps money.

RR

imafishingnutt

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2007
Superior Nebraska
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Tesoro, Whites DFX, Nokta Impact Pro, Ace 400.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bakergeol said:
Duh? A hand held detector for $200 that will detect 15 ft?

What do you think?

George
maby the add means it will detect 15ft of ground then die.

coin finder

Jan 5, 2007
Detector(s) used
Beach Hunter ID 300
coin finder Here if it isn't made in ( AMERICA ) & it Not a (Whites) it (GARBAGE)!!!!! But I might be Wrong ?

strike it rich

Jun 19, 2007
Detector(s) used
Treasure baron with Goldtrax
did u buy one of these amazing detector and could it detect to the given depths ?????????????

R

robert roy

They look alot like some of the Chinese crap I've seen advertised, but who knows.
Robert R

gold fish

Bronze Member
Sep 21, 2006
N.W.A.
Detector(s) used
Tesoro - Cortez Minelab SE
superduty said:
dig 15 feet and find a pulltab LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would wrap it around a tree...

If I found a machine that could FIND a pull tab at 15 fett, I would make love to it(unless that was all it could find at that depth.......)

I made the beginner mistake of buying a "seben extreme"(I paid $200, looks the same as those, but it's puke-green), half the time it won't pick up my CAR DOOR!!!!!!!!!!!! The thing that ticks me off so much about outfits like these, is that they are stealing money from people, and sometimes it's hard to afford.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions