Contest - Huge Marcia Otacilia Severa roman Sestertius to win!

OP
OP
R

RestoringYourFinds

Apr 11, 2012
Westchester, NY + FRANCE
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you all for the feedback and comments. If anyone is interested in buying them, you can find the links in my signature. (Ebay, Amazon and my website. Offering free shipping now on Ebay)
Contest is over now and I have already shipped the sestertius to the winner. I posted the video of the drawing on my Facebook group. (Link in my signature too)
As I stated in a previous comment, in the meantime, I had changed the contest into a regular giveaway.

OP
OP
R

RestoringYourFinds

Apr 11, 2012
Westchester, NY + FRANCE
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Disclaimer: I paid for these, and don't know this dude.

Hey RYF... I received my package of pencils this weekend.

I am awarding you my Seal of Approval (pic attached)! I know that I should have had a before pic of the coin, but sometimes I get ahead of myself. This 2 center was nasty, and the pencils got it clean. Worked well on an IHC too.

EDIT: I found a "before" pic.

The products works as described, and works better than anything I have used before. Best $20 MDing item I have purchased in a long time.

Thanks for the excellent customer service and best of luck to you sir!

Thank you so much for the feedback... and the seal! ;)

OP
OP
R

RestoringYourFinds

Apr 11, 2012
Westchester, NY + FRANCE
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It don't hurt to want details.
Guess we could do more research but I'm to lazy , Still reading the post as I been wondering about these 'Pencils'.
The Brass scraper scares me but so does Driving 'Non-Aggressively' on our local Raceway's .

The contest is a good way to get the word out , maybe give a couple away for T-netters to Review. Not Me tho.
As I don't write , do pictures or videos well.
GL Hope you or someone can talk me into buying some .
Nothing wrong with trying to make a $ , it's the American Way.

That is a very good idea. I regularly do giveaways on my Facebook group. I definitely could do one on TNet and may throw in an IHP to try the pencils on.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread