Superstition Mountains!!!

Oct 13, 2017
Southern Arizona
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone,

I’ve heard a few things about Superstition Mountains. I’ve heard there are several caches up there, so many that one might find a cache who isn’t hunting. But I’ve also heard about the curse put on that land(not really sure if I believe in curses as this point), and the death toll from the people who go in looking for said caches. I just want to know what the community thinks of this location and if they have any stories they’d like to share about the location. I hope everyone is having a splendid day!

-Austin

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Go in the Winter; carry in lots of water; always carry a SPOT locator or satellite phone; Stay out of old mines unless you KNOW what you're doing (and even then it is way dangerous!); Be prepared for snakes, wild boar, mountain lions, and ankle sprains! :skullflag:

Attachments

• superstitionmap.gif
    superstitionmap.gif
    17.8 KB · Views: 147
  • superstition-map.gif
    superstition-map.gif
    8.8 KB · Views: 149
  • Joy Walk 023.jpg
    Joy Walk 023.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 96
  • Joy Walk 027.jpg
    Joy Walk 027.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 106
  • Joy Walk 046.jpg
    Joy Walk 046.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 92

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Go in the Winter; carry in lots of water; always carry a SPOT locator or satellite phone; Stay out of old mines unless you KNOW what you're doing (and even then it is way dangerous!); Be prepared for snakes, wild boar, mountain lions, and ankle sprains! :skullflag:
...and people, have to keep an eye on them too, some you keep both eyes on.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread