What Are You Cooking For Thanksgiving?

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Spatchcocked Turkey with Sage Butter, Giblet Gravy, Green Bean Casserole, Mash Potatoes, Cranberry Sauce, Turkey Stuffing and Hawaiian Dinner Rolls.

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nothing, we are invited to the Son's house to share the holiday with his family on Saturday since his girl friend works on Thanksgiving. I will probably be dirt fishing on Thursday and being extra thankful for what the sites are giving me.

Tired Rooster

Nov 6, 2011
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Minelabs and Tesoros
Several of them....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fried turkey, dressing, giblet gravy, cranberry sauce, red macaroni and cheese, oyster casserole, green bean casserole, sweet potato casserole, sweet tea.....and pecan pie at the end. All home cooked, family recipes...... Im hungry!

GA_Boy

Bronze Member
Jul 30, 2006
Jefferson, Ga
Detector(s) used
BH LRP
1265X,
GoldBug II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm cooking up a story so I can detect that day.:laughing7:
Marvin

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Deep Fried turkey, shrimp and crabmeat stuffed mirlitons, cornbread dressing, baked macaroni, mashed potatoes and peas (I mixed them).

Cranberry sauce (must be from can)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

ChampFerguson/TN

Bronze Member
Nov 22, 2013
TN
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari .......... Minelab Excalibur II ....... ........Minelab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nothing. I am strictly a Consumer on the holidays. Its a personal religious thang.

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MY SEAFOOD STUFFING - has lobster - shrimp and scallops in it

OP
OP
Mzjavert

Mzjavert

Silver Member
Oct 7, 2011
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Mark IV
Garrett Ace 350
Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Mud Hut

Silver Member
Apr 23, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nothing .. Like years past, I will take myself to McDonald's and enjoy a fish filet sandwich. I do that twice a year .. Thanksgiving and Christmas.

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nothing .. Like years past, I will take myself to McDonald's and enjoy a fish filet sandwich. I do that twice a year .. Thanksgiving and Christmas.
I love fillet o fish - its actually their tartar sauce that does it - they forgot to put it on once and I had to spit it out - nasty without the sauce
bon appetite

Tpmetal

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2017
Western ny
Detector(s) used
equinox 800, Whites mx sport, Garrot carrot, bounty hunter time ranger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nothing, we are invited to the Son's house to share the holiday with his family on Saturday since his girl friend works on Thanksgiving. I will probably be dirt fishing on Thursday and being extra thankful for what the sites are giving me.

Awesome, I have plans to be in Kennet square PA. My grandmother live on a old estate that had HUGE WEALTH, Now it has been split up into a neighborhood. She lives on the property with the old pool that borders the manson!!!:icon_thumleft: It was the direct path to the pool and the tennis courts, so I will be doing some dirt fishing after I help do projects around the house for her. Hoping for My first true solid gold find. or at least a silver coin or two. Has the possibility to be either great or a flop if its had fill brought in.

dsdigger

Bronze Member
Jan 5, 2017
Shenandoah Valley, VA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600, Whites MX Sport, Whites Coinmaster, Minelab Explorer XS, Kellyco Vulcan 360, Lesche Digger, Rattler headphone, Park Ranger Bag by "Freeloader"
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We'll be having dinner with one brother and sister-in-law at Mom's. Since Dad passed, Mom has opted to go to Cracker Barrel and get the main portion of the Turkey Dinner and we all fill in with covered veggies. I know that there will be a corn casserole and rolls. Since my other brother and his wife have to work and all the nephews do also, guess there will be more from Cracker Barrel this year. Then Pecan pie and Pumpkin pie. After that I'll need a nap.

Pacific_Searcher

Sep 30, 2016
Hawaii
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600/Pro Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Grilled Lobster and Grey Snapper sashimi will be my contribution this year.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread