Still looking for an apprenticeship

Oct 13, 2017
Southern Arizona
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone,

I’m still looking for a partner to teach me how to track and catch auras. Someone with the knowledge and patience to teach someone new to this and wants to pass on the knowledge they possess. Hopefully, with time, a great business relationship and friendship with emerge. I’m looking for a person who is near Tucson or Phoenix Arizona. Please, even if it’s just a smidge of interest, contact me.

-Phantom

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
catch auras?
maybe try charles manson?

OP
OP
R
Oct 13, 2017
Southern Arizona
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ha! Good one!

Seriously though, I want to learn any strategy you’re willing to teach me. I’m not limiting myself to knowledge here, wether it be auras, tracking, dowsing or what have you. All I’m asking is a chance to make a partnership with someone who is knowledgeable.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
what would you do with any auras you catch?
what's in it for you?

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Loco, it's kind of like a force field around you

OP
OP
R
Oct 13, 2017
Southern Arizona
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I’m not sure I understand what you’re trying to dig up here, but I’ll answer to the best of my ability. Im not confident in my knowledge on auras to know for certain what I’m doing or looking for to track such a thing. So, that being said, I don’t know what I would do. And the answer to your second question, obviously, is to obtain some sort of skill and knowledge. And possibly a partnership.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
hold on a sec skippy!
you said you wanted to track and catch auras
why?

OP
OP
R
Oct 13, 2017
Southern Arizona
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, I’m not entirely sure if it’s possible, but from what I’ve read and from the few people I’ve conversed with, you can pinpoint pretty acurrately where precious metals are buried based on the aura. But why ask me? I’m not the veteran here, you are.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
LOL, well, true as that is I am not sold on the science
I use a detector

PS being in S AZ, you might want to keep hydrated

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
#1 do not fall in love with me

#2 no, I am in Indy ( but I have been in Flagstaff and Phoenix)

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok, terminology is key here. "Aura" could theoretically be anything from noxious vapors after eating beans, to the electromagnetic what we call "halos" left around metallic objects that have been in the ground for awhile, to demons, ghosts and other such things. So, If we're talking about noxious vapors, can certainly help. If demons, ghosts and other such things, I'd refer you to the Bible which teaches not to mess around with them.

If what I think you're referring to, "halos" around metallic objects, that I can help you with. And there is no such thing as an apprenticeship. You will have to go buy a detector and experiment for yourself in the area of your choice because different metals can give off "halos" in different parts of the country and different soil conditions. All metals, including gold and platinum, can lose molecular particles when exposed to soil, which can cause oxidation and salt, for instance, which causes corrosion. Now lead, copper and iron give off the best halos because their molecules when exposed to the elements tend to shed some of their mass. Radioactive decay is when Uranium loses enough of its punch it eventually turns to lead. This process can take years, centuries even millennium.

All this being said, if you're thinking of long range detecting or dowsing, I would recommend 1) a sure bet, start an IRA or 2) buy a lottery ticket because these technologies are a long way from proven. If you could go out and "find" gold, etc, with a dowsing rod or long range detector, everybody here and elsewhere would have one and all the stuff would be found.

If you mean to find valuable metals, either in natural deposits or lost or buried stuff, first do an immense amount of research and then get a detector and go for it.

(And I didn't do too well in chemistry.)

Last edited:

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not likely, but free advice. I'm over 1,000 miles from you. What are you actually looking for? That would be helpful. These days we find old houses with satellite maps.

OP
OP
R
Oct 13, 2017
Southern Arizona
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I’m looking for lost/buried artifacts or mines. But mines are off limits for me strictly because I don’t have the experience to not get myself killed. That’s what I’m really looking for. Experience.

ChampFerguson/TN

Bronze Member
Nov 22, 2013
TN
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari .......... Minelab Excalibur II ....... ........Minelab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Cant help you, but theres a guy who shows up here now and then from Nigeria that will do it for a reasonable cost.

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Old mines are extremely dangerous, however, old mine DUMPS! Now that's another thing. There are numerous books on the old mines and where to find them, many are on public land. You should never go alone. Best advice is to join a local gem and minerals club. They frequently have field trips. They will certainly help you out and you can get the experience and knowledge to go deeper. And don't miss the Tuscon show in January. The thing runs for MILES! A lot of top notch specimens still come from the dumps. A metal detector will sniff out gold, silver, lead, copper and other ores in the piles. I have dug the dumps where they mined zinc in Franklin, NJ and have found some really, really, really top notch stuff. Some of the old miners were pretty greedy and at their cost basis threw out a lot of choice items, including metals.

OP
OP
R
Oct 13, 2017
Southern Arizona
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I’ll take a look into the old mine dumps and the club. How would I find the dumps? And what is the tucson show? Can I possibly find a mentor there?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread