A Day for Gratitude

Duckshot

Silver Member
Sep 8, 2014
trapped on the earthly plane of causation
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So what are you all thankful for this Thanksgiving day?

This morning I went out hunt ducks in the one duck blind of mine that isn't froze up with ice, and some dude was already setting up about 50 feet away. I stopped by to say "Hi" , wishing him a happy Thanksgiving and a successful hunt. Then I turned the boat around for a 20 minute run back to the dock. Oh well , at least I got to go for pre-dawn boat ride. :dontknow:

Im going to a buffet with my mother for lunch, then in the afternoon I plan to play with my collection of vintage hand saws. Swinging by to meet friends at a friend's house tonight with promise of venison kabobs and beer.

Yep! This'll be a fine day. : )

Tired Rooster

Nov 6, 2011
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Minelabs and Tesoros
Several of them....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today I'm thankful for everything. Like most people I mope and groan about this, that, or the other thing at times. But, I have been and still am blessed with so far more than anything that I deserve. I have my health, a means to make a living, my family. To want more than that would be greedy. Today will be spent with family and sharing good food with them.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Mzjavert

Silver Member
Oct 7, 2011
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Mark IV
Garrett Ace 350
Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm grateful for two things. The first being all the help I received after my apartment building burned down this summer. Because of that I received so many blessings that allowed me to pay it forward. One co-worker, with her church, makes thanksgiving baskets. I was able to contribute to this cause in two ways. I really appreciate being able to help those enjoy a proper thanksgiving.

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Every day above ground is a blessing. I count my blessings every day. I have been blessed to make it through a 27 year career in the Army unscathed (no PTSD). Blessed to have the job I have. Blessed to have a supporting wife and kids that turned out okay. I am blessed to have 3 darling grandchildren. I am blessed to have my mother who is till alive. I am blessed to be born in the USA. I am blessed to not be in need nor want. I am blessed with many friends, many of whom I met here on Tnet. I am blessed with good health and great neighbors.

Happy Thanksgiving to all my Tnet friends.

dts52

Bronze Member
Jun 20, 2015
NW CT
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox800 / AT Pro / AT Gold / Makro Racer
Vibra-probe / TRX pp
Primary Interest:
Other
Happy Thanksgiving to all. I am truly blessed and forever grateful for the opportunities I have had. A special thank you to my guardian angel who has protected me, usually from my own stupidity.
HH
dts

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So what are you all thankful for this Thanksgiving day?

This morning I went out hunt ducks in the one duck blind of mine that isn't froze up with ice, and some dude was already setting up about 50 feet away. I stopped by to say "Hi" , wishing him a happy Thanksgiving and a successful hunt. Then I turned the boat around for a 20 minute run back to the dock. Oh well , at least I got to go for pre-dawn boat ride. :dontknow:

Im going to a buffet with my mother for lunch, then in the afternoon I plan to play with my collection of vintage hand saws. Swinging by to meet friends at a friend's house tonight with promise of venison kabobs and beer.

Yep! This'll be a fine day. : )

Perfect Day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kurios1

Silver Member
Feb 25, 2017
FEMA REGION 5 North Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact Whites DFX 300 & M6 Matrix, Minelab Explorer II (2), Makro Red Racer & Racer 2, Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Happy Thanksgiving to all. I am truly blessed and forever grateful for the opportunities I have had. A special thank you to my guardian angel who has protected me, usually from my own stupidity.
HH
dts

Yes indeed. Guardians Angels, ministering spirits, that have tattered feathers from keeping us from killing ourselves. I can relate too well. Thanks for the honesty of which I can empathize completely.:icon_salut:

WaterScoop

Bronze Member
Sep 12, 2017
SW Washington
Detector(s) used
Nox 800,
CTX 3030,
XP DEUS,
Excalibur II
Garrett AT Max,
Whites DFX,
Vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BE04F352-7727-4D5E-B593-9D90FB5B3499.jpeg

I am Greatful to God for blessing me with another day. My family, my health and my ability to provide for my family. The song birds and the beautiful puffy white clouds that come up after a rainstorm.

O Heavenly Father:
We thank Thee for food and remember the hungry.
We thank Thee for health and remember the sick.
We thank Thee for friends and remember the friendless.
We thank Thee for freedom and remember the enslaved.
May these remembrances stir us to service.
That Thy gifts to us may be used for others. Amen.

Bless all my Treasure hunting friends

Waterscoop

Kurios1

Silver Member
Feb 25, 2017
FEMA REGION 5 North Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact Whites DFX 300 & M6 Matrix, Minelab Explorer II (2), Makro Red Racer & Racer 2, Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The last several years for me have not been "good" ones but, rather terrible. LOL! Of course my perspective based from an earthly plane is always selfish to my very core. Running like Jonah from the Most High ain't recommended if you want any peace in this life. I do have so much to be grateful for and pray my course adrift will be corrected back onto the straight and narrow to once it was. Ya'll on T-net are a great bunch of folks. It's been a pleasure to have made many a blessed acquaintance with some of you. May we all be truly thankful even in the midst of trials and tribulations much of which is the consequence of our own doing. At least for me. Peace.

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
This day I give thanks for our freedom to enjoy this special holiday.
I am thankful for my loving, supporting family. Especially my wife of 45 years.
I'm very thankful to my successful children and my awesome grandsons.
I'm thankful for my little buddies, my dogs.
So thankful to be above ground and still be able to dig in it.
I'm thankful to belong to such an awesome group of people here on TNet.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
After reading these posts, I'd like to ask Our Father in heaven to bless all of you. We are still here for a reason, and that reason should be rooted in goodness. I have Deep faith in tomorrow, and all the days following. Stay safe and warm my friends!

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
View attachment 1519005

I am Greatful to God for blessing me with another day. My family, my health and my ability to provide for my family. The song birds and the beautiful puffy white clouds that come up after a rainstorm.

O Heavenly Father:
We thank Thee for food and remember the hungry.
We thank Thee for health and remember the sick.
We thank Thee for friends and remember the friendless.
We thank Thee for freedom and remember the enslaved.
May these remembrances stir us to service.
That Thy gifts to us may be used for others. Amen.

Bless all my Treasure hunting friends

Waterscoop
I must say, Waterscoop, that I am not ashamed to say your post has brought me to tears. Tnx. Terry

OP
OP
D

Duckshot

Silver Member
Sep 8, 2014
trapped on the earthly plane of causation
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for leading us in prayer Waterscoop.

Thank God a person can still mention God without people getting offended. I'm thankful that in America people are free to believe in God, or not, or to be apathetic about it. Ain't Freedom grand?

WaterScoop

Bronze Member
Sep 12, 2017
SW Washington
Detector(s) used
Nox 800,
CTX 3030,
XP DEUS,
Excalibur II
Garrett AT Max,
Whites DFX,
Vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am humbled by your kind words my dear friends. I am pleased that there are many like minded people in our forum who share more then just treasure hunting . Too many take their greatest treasures they already have for granted.

3E556316-7B74-4ABC-A9BA-7326BA697BCA.jpeg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread