A favorite YouTube Treasure Hunter of Mine.

Kurios1

Silver Member
Feb 25, 2017
FEMA REGION 5 North Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact Whites DFX 300 & M6 Matrix, Minelab Explorer II (2), Makro Red Racer & Racer 2, Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Howdy Folks. Now that winter is really kicking in here in northern Illinois I will have to begin living vicariously through other folks still able to hunt in more moderate climates. This gentleman is Darnell Williams from Texas. He's a really great guy and a hoot to watch doing live digs. He keeps it clean and often cracks up laughing when he scores something cool. He swings the Nokta Impact mainly which is how I first found him. Regardless of his gear he's a real nice guy and fun to watch.

He really clobbers the silver in this video on a new permission and scores a Bucket List coin too. 18 degrees in Texas?!? Ha ha! Take that you southern folks! Enjoy.:coffee2::hello:

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
from the thread title I thought this was gonna be about me,
then I remembered that I don't do videos

fuzzy535

Dec 12, 2014
fairview park, ohio
Detector(s) used
AT Gold, ACE 350,
Fisher F4, whites prizm III, bounty hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
two that i follow are deepdigger dan and nugget noggin. dan a pretty kooky fellow but i enjoy his commentary. Nugget stays pretty active and post a good amount of videos. both very clean in the language dept.

another one of my favs is "ask jeff williams" he does alot of gold related stuff, dry sluceing, tailling hunting, abandon mines and stuff.

HighVDI

Silver Member
Feb 16, 2017
Pa
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I enjoy his vids as well. Seems like a good guy.

BLK HOLE

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT MAX/AT PRO/GPX-4500, Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer,NEL Attack Coil, Lesche diggers, and the custom made in the USA Freeloader Pack Mule Pouch!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I enjoy nugget noggin and aquachigger. I will check this guy out

pa-dirt_nc-sand

Silver Member
Apr 18, 2016
South Western PA
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 with DD coil
Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I like GMMD, Green Mountain Metal Detecting, very realistic, down to earth guy, sometimes finds very little, but is in beautiful environments Vermont. Your guy is also a likeable guy finding lots of silver.

NOLA_Ken

Gold Member
Jan 4, 2011
Formerly New Orleans.. Now Pueblo Co
Detector(s) used
several, mostly Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Chig and Green Mountain are two of my favorites, I also like these guys from Europe. History Hunter usually has his young son with him which I think is really cool and I hope my daughter will enjoy TH'ing with me too....

Also Iron Mike :

I would love to be able to hunt some of their spots

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don’t know if anyone can top Aquachiggers videos of his massive underwater silver find. Has to be the most exciting video of all time.

roaddust66

Sep 22, 2013
Chattanooga Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Impact , Tejon . Fisher F75, Vaquero, uMaxSilver, Cibola , Delta 4000, F2, Ace350 , original Bandido
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
you will love Tennessee / North Georgia Civil War Relic Hunter , Bird Dogg . He is a great hunter and his videos so relaxing to watch

OP
OP
Kurios1

Kurios1

Silver Member
Feb 25, 2017
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact Whites DFX 300 & M6 Matrix, Minelab Explorer II (2), Makro Red Racer & Racer 2, Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you will love Tennessee / North Georgia Civil War Relic Hunter , Bird Dogg . He is a great hunter and his videos so relaxing to watch

I will give him a look see. Thanks for the plug.:hello:

OP
OP
Kurios1

Kurios1

Silver Member
Feb 25, 2017
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Chig and Green Mountain are two of my favorites, I also like these guys from Europe. History Hunter usually has his young son with him which I think is really cool and I hope my daughter will enjoy TH'ing with me too....

Also Iron Mike :

Also Iron Mike :

Cool channels. I do love WWII history. Subscribed their channels. Thanks for the plug Ken.:hello:

OP
OP
Kurios1

Kurios1

Silver Member
Feb 25, 2017
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I checked Darnell out, seems like a good guy that enjoys the hobby.

Yeah, I agree SM. I was originally just researching YouTube channels featuring the Nokta Impact to get some idea how it was performing. I enjoyed Darnell's personality and how he did live digs. His childlike enthusiasm and cracking up laughing when finding the good stuff reminds me of myself. LOL!:laughing9:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread