Fat Arses Report here! Anybody want to do a biggest loser competition?

OP
OP
JackalopeZL1

JackalopeZL1

Bronze Member
Nov 22, 2014
Tennessee And California
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Deus 2, Soon to be manticore
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Ronzie

May 27, 2009
Southern Ontario
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Outlaw w/Garrett pinpointer

past machines - Minelab Explorer SE Pro/ Garrett GTI 2500 /Garrett GTAx1000
WOW!!!! Way to go you guys. Jackalope you are kicking ass..... this is no easy feat.

OP
OP
JackalopeZL1

JackalopeZL1

Bronze Member
Nov 22, 2014
Tennessee And California
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks, :D Consistency is key. You can screw up a whole week of hard work by a couple bad meals for sure.

Attachments

• eating-vs-exercise.png
    eating-vs-exercise.png
    160.9 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

scott9050

Apr 8, 2013
Martinsburg, WV
Detector(s) used
White's VX3, Teknetics Omega 8500
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Down to 327 which is my lowest weight in 6-7 years. I can wear all of my old 2X shirts and my 44 waist jeans now fit. I have not been actively trying in a while but have lost 58 pounds since the end of December. I might make a mad dash to get under 300 by the end of Summer.

OP
OP
JackalopeZL1

JackalopeZL1

Bronze Member
Nov 22, 2014
Tennessee And California
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good Job, keep it up.

I essentially took a month off of actively trying to lose weight. Next monday I will weigh in again. Haven't gained anything but just got burnt out is the best way I can describe. The nice thing is my habits have been burned in my brain and I find it a way of life to not do what I used to do. :)

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Started at 244 in 4th quarter, now 232; goal is 200 by EOY.<br>
Count me in. I need to build up my strenght to be able to push back from the chow table.
Don...
I think I've got your motivation for you! Went to the hospital and was walking in behind all the girls waddling along in scrubs looking like the only exercise they got was pushing the fork in their faces! OK fine & dandy till the doc who was way over weight & a nurse that could barely get around the room started lecturing me on eating healthy. Couldn't resist pointing to their bellies saying OK how'd those suggestions work out for you guys? So if you need some motivation go hang out in the hospital & think do I really want to look like my doc & the rest of the nursing staff? Guaranteed you'll meet your goal!!

As a side note, that wasn't the scariest thing!!!!! A nurse was walking out to her car with her booties, hair cap & mask on puffing a smoke. She starts digging through her car (looked like she lived in it) then the trunk. Finds the paper she was looking for and starts walking back in. Followed her till she walked into the double doors for the surgery wing. Still wonder if she changed before she assisted in the next surgery?

Goldfinger450

Aug 28, 2017
Central Oregon.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hmm, I might win that Challenge, I am a BIG Man to start with, well, long story short a VA Doc. told me he would get me new Knees if I lost over 100lbs I weighed 367 that day, I am whip Lean in Fighting shape at 205LBS so, I started the weight loss, in the spring that DAY. I Lost 107LBS in 4=FOUR Months.
The Stinking Dr was a Liar, I went to see him he told me to bust my knees with a sledge hammer or base ball bat?? Wounded Warrior Took care of me through my congressman, QUICKLY. I am Grateful.

The way I Lost IT was STOP all soda Pop and any sweets, I drank water and ate sensible, anything that even looked fattening was Not put in me.
No Tricks, no over exercising, though I increased my Training somewhat just moving a bit more.

I used Lactobaccillis acidophilis tablets that helped get my gut bacteria in shape and that was a Big Help, absorbing what you eat is important, You Get More Energy.

That's about it Gent's. Now am Losing weight again, I miss the rootbeer floats. ......

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good Job, keep it up.

I essentially took a month off of actively trying to lose weight. Next monday I will weigh in again. Haven't gained anything but just got burnt out is the best way I can describe. The nice thing is my habits have been burned in my brain and I find it a way of life to not do what I used to do. :)
Oh I'm still watching this, don't think you can slack...hahaha! Good job guy.

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Me too.......never been a pound overweight in my life, but I really enjoy this thread. I like reading about people helping themselves out and accomplishing goals, you guys are a testament to positive attitude and determination. Congratulations everyone, your all big losers.....lol....lol !!

holepuncher

Oct 5, 2014
Amboy Wa.
Detector(s) used
AT Pro. Equinox.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I started the first of the year and just cut out sandwiches at lunch time and have lost 20 pounds but have hit a plateau for 3 weeks now.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I started at 278 or so, and the doctor's scale said 266, yesterday. That works out to about 2-lbs a month:laughing7:

Stringtyer

Jul 29, 2017
The Old North State
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600
Tesoro Cutlass
Bounty Hunter Tracker II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been away from this string for a while and have not, truthfully, been as "good" as I could have. Here's the sad, unvarnished truth.

May 7, 2018 201.8
May 14, 2018 201.0
May 21, 2018 200.6
May 28, 2018 198.6
June 4, 2018 197.8
June 11, 2018 197.4 (excessive weekend)
June 18, 2018 197.2
June 25, 2018 196.0
July 2, 2018 194.6
July 30, 2018 196.0 (you can't break the rules)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread