Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree515Likes

Thread: Fat Arses Report here! Anybody want to do a biggest loser competition?

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    Charter Member
    us
    Make America Great Again!

May 2010
    White Plains, New York
    Minelab GPZ 7000; Equinox 600 -- Tesoro Mojave -- Makro Multi Kruzer -- Notka Pinpointer -- Grave Digger Tools Nemesis shovel, Sidekick hand digger
    17831 times
    Metal Detecting
    After my second divorce I lost it mentally, became "passively suicidal," and blew up to 432-lbs. After I got my mental stuff back together, I managed to lose 182-lbs, in two years. I started walking, on the high school track at first (I actually had to build up my stamina to complete four-laps/ 1-mile!), and then I put a couple of hills into my routine. At my peak, I was walking four-times a week, 3-4 miles per walk. All was going well until I had a heart attack, and had three-stents placed in my coronary arteries. I got paranoid and stopped walking. I went from 250, to 275-lbs almost overnight!

Long story a little shorter, two heart attacks later I now have 12-stents, and I'm at 279-lbs. I'm in! My goal is 250-lbs. Let's Do This!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	beforeNafter.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	27.7 KB 
ID:	1531420   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-20130727-00756.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	185.3 KB 
ID:	1531421   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FormalHeadshot.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	252.5 KB 
ID:	1531423  
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Charter Member
    us
    Aug 2013
    OC, CA
    XP Deus, Equinox 800
    4514 times
    Beach and Shallow Water Hunting
    I’m in!
    In 2005 I lost 40 pounds so I could return to surfing and used Power 90 daily. One thing that helped me was to jump start my metabolism by eating a banana within one hour of waking up so any movement burned calories from fat and not muscle. I got down to 160 lbs.
    Fast forward to now and I have gained all of that back and with the onset of arthritis I can’t exercise like I once did, so it’s walking for me and adjusting my calories to get fit.
    I have to do this because my daughter is getting married and I don’t want to roll down the isle. Lol!

us
    WolfPack member

Aug 2009
    New Hampshire
    Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
    6312 times
    The Truth
    Anybody that needs it can come on over and I'll put you on the hard arse weight loss system I developed.First step is 1...No food allowed while youre here.Step 2....Youre going to work.Now Im not talking about your candy arse 8 hour day,youre going to work until I tell you to stop.No breaks here and,whats a lunch hour.Forget it.Step 3....Youre going for a walk.Not just any walk mind you.Youll be taking the route Rogers Ranger took on their hike to St.Francis.But youll carry something they didnt,an 80 pound skin divers weight belt.Youll actually get to eat on this trip,lettuce and ritz crackers,I know that got your attention,nice crisp lettuce and golden ritz crackers hmmm.Step 4....Youre going on a jog.But theres a catch.I,ll drive and you jog behind me but,my tow strap is going to be tied around your waist.Now I know what your thinking but its there for an incentive.I just hope you can yell louder than im playing my stereo,dont fall down.Ok whose going to sign up any takers,I guarantee youll lose 50 pounds a week.
    A2coins and RGINN like this.

us
    Nov 2014
    Northern Ca.
    CTX3030, Deus
    2623 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Wow, Looks like we have some motivated people here!! Looking forward to doing this.

I myself have never had any issues with losing weight if needed but it really got bad for me in 2007 when I blew my knee out in a motocross race. Before the knee I was so physically active with the Motocross practice, races and so on it didn't matter what I ate I always stayed in fairly good shape. Burning lots of calories a week

Now that I haven't done anything in years I am 6'2" and 333 a couple mornings ago. Even being as fat as I am I still have good blood pressure and blood sugar but my cholesterol is very high.

I know if I don't change my ways though the others will go the wrong way so it is time to start doing things right!! Thanks for Joining in folks. I wish you all well in this..
    America the Beautiful!

My You Tube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2w...9Ep5TbCeQqR1GQ

Charter Member

Feb 2017
    Pa
    2398 times
    About 6 years ago I was at 6'2" and 295. Lost 90 LBS in 6 months with a mostly plant based diet and walking daily (sometimes twice) up hills and also quit drinking beer. I like a brisk walk up hills since it gets your heart rate up but it's still easy on the joints. I usually gain a few pounds come winter but it sheds quickly come spring. Would have been great to get in on this back then. I was a determined SOB !

us
    Nov 2014
    Northern Ca.
    CTX3030, Deus
    2623 times
    Darn Skinny guys just rubbing it in..hahaha
    America the Beautiful!

My You Tube Channel

us
    Aug 2011
    ctx 3030 nokta impact Equinox 800
    751 times
    Im close to 50 years old. I went on this specific diet and after 3 months, I lost 32 lbs. I have 56 lbs to get where I want to be. So technically I am in the middle of this diet so I don't think I can qualify for this contest lol
    JackalopeZL1 likes this.

us
    Nov 2014
    Northern Ca.
    CTX3030, Deus
    2623 times
    335.0 this morning

The first official weigh in
    America the Beautiful!

My You Tube Channel

us
    Oct 2009
    7136 times
    We are all at different points on our road. First official weigh-in today 213, which means I've gained 23 pounds in the last few months.

us
    Nov 2014
    Northern Ca.
    CTX3030, Deus
    2623 times
    Here is my beverage for the day.. meeting friends to detect so I guess my first exercise for the new year as well
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180101_080617.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	1.79 MB 
ID:	1532675  
    America the Beautiful!

My You Tube Channel

Charter Member

Feb 2017
    Pa
    2398 times
    Quote Originally Posted by JackalopeZL1 View Post
    Here is my beverage for the day.. meeting friends to detect so I guess my first exercise for the new year as well
    No label reading there! Haha.

I got pretty serious about my water intake/quality over the years and invested in a steam distiller. Best money I've ever spent. Well.......except for my F75, and Tejon of course, lol. Also did a bit of block fasting with very good results. Another great investment is a vitamix blender for some awesome smoothies. Can't beat a pre-digested meal.

Steam pure water distiller.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180101_111557.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	4.07 MB 
ID:	1532682

us
    Scotland, Aye !!

Oct 2004
    N. San Diego area (Pic of my two best 'finds'; son and grandson)
    Minelab Explorer
    9056 times
    Research and History
    Honorable Mentions (2)
    Started at 244 in 4th quarter, now 232; goal is 200 by EOY.<br>
    Count me in. I need to build up my strenght to be able to push back from the chow table.
    Don...
    Last edited by Mackaydon; Jan 01, 2018 at 10:29 AM.

us
    Oct 2007
    Summit County, CO
    White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
    5866 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Well JackalopeZL1 I can't join you in the weight loss deal as I have maintained 130-155, 6ft tall since high school many years ago, but I will offer support and encouragement. In my families culture, we used to think fat people were rich and had it made, since they apparently had plenty to eat and didn't have to work much, and we admired them. Then I found out being overweight or underweight could be a threat to your health. So get after it, keep us posted on how it goes, and I will cheer you on. You can do this pretty easy.
    Just like Texas in 1880.

Charter Member
    us
    Make America Great Again!

May 2010
    White Plains, New York
    Minelab GPZ 7000; Equinox 600 -- Tesoro Mojave -- Makro Multi Kruzer -- Notka Pinpointer -- Grave Digger Tools Nemesis shovel, Sidekick hand digger
    17831 times
    Metal Detecting
    Weigh in #1 - Monday 1/1/18 - 278-lbs.

Jun 2007
    Minnesota
    Tiger Shark, Xterra 705
    2699 times
    Great thread. If anyone is considering a gym membership, check out a Planet Fitness if there is one near by. Memberships are only $10 month, no contract and they are open 24hours. Nope, I don’t work for them, just a satisfied member.
    JackalopeZL1 and RustyGold like this.
    I'm a greater believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it”

Thomas Jefferson

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links