Spare Teknetics T2 SE (backup)
15" T2 coil
Pro-Pointer
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 202
Fisher F2
Fisher F-Point
Primary Interest:
Other
Well, So far this winter has been horrible. The past week hasn't had any temperatures higher than around fifteen degrees, and there are around ten inches of snow on the ground. Every night I think about the places I should have metal detected before the cold and snow hit, and all the cellar holes that probably have Spanish silver, large coppers, and other relics. Sad that all of these places are under the snow now, and won't be available for a few months. The worst part is that I found a Half Real on my last hunt of the year, and now I am wanting more. Anyways, How are you guys dealing with the winter right now up in New England? Jealous the members here who live in warmer states. Hope next year is better, this winter seems like it is going to be a horrible one.

Johnnybravo300

Bronze Member
Jan 3, 2016
South of Gunnison, Gold Basin
Detector(s) used
F2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
It was 54 in Gunnison yesterday and like spring here, tshirt weather. We haven't had any snow to speak of and the ski resorts I'm sure are wetting themselves.
Very strange winter.

sawmill man

Jun 12, 2016
KENTUCKY
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Well you dont have to be jealous of me. i got some of your weather to. im just hoping all the You tubers have got alot of shows lined up for me. cause im gona need them, the way its looking, 0 tonight with -10 windchill.

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was 54 in Gunnison yesterday and like spring here, tshirt weather. We haven't had any snow to speak of and the ski resorts I'm sure are wetting themselves.
Very strange winter.

Crazy. It's brutal cold here and has been for a while and is supposed to be the next week before it finally warms back up. Unfortunately we havent had any moisture in a long time so even when it the air warms our ground is still rock hard.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread