Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Sure. Or simply not make yourself a target of their cross-hairs .... IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Yup. I was there md'ing (as a pimple faced teenager) in that era. And .... It never *occurred * to us that anything was amiss. We simply went out to forests, parks, beaches, school yards, etc... Silly us. But then, as time went on, md'rs (bless their little hearts) thought (perhaps reading "scary stories" from far away places), thought it was their duty to go get permissions, and inquire about possible licenses, permits, permissions, etc...

And guess what ? They got what they wanted :(
Yes they did just by asking .. Most will never learn.. Don't ask ..

seascene

Feb 14, 2015
Sailboat coastal British Columbia
Detector(s) used
Presently Anfibio Muliti. Sold my MXT sport, TDI pro and Macro Gold Racer Just got April 2023 Deus 2 and Cscope 4 Pi (England made)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"@seascene do not curse and use foul language. Thanks"

Yes, a late Saturday night... coupla Tofino Pilzeners ... a note to self. The language source....from a popular movie about "stinking badges". Great thread really about constant vigilance "authority corrupts ..." My apologies for the movie quote.

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"@seascene do not curse and use foul language. Thanks"

Yes, a late Saturday night... coupla Tofino Pilzeners ... a note to self. The language source....from a popular movie about "stinking badges". Great thread really about constant vigilance "authority corrupts ..." My apologies for the movie quote.

Better to be family friendly then not. Trust me I have to watch my vocabulary on here as well. It would be easy to make smart quips back when basic rules are broken. Thank ya sir!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread