What's like too use a snow shovel ?

Mr Cheech

Feb 5, 2018
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I do have one problem with snow, if there is snow it's winter and the ground is frozen like concrete. Don't forget Cali's smog, colder ocean temps, and the direction that 'country' is heading. NY does hiccup ocassionaly. My neck of NY had a small earthquake last week, and a big tornado around 03'.
Oops- it was july of 06'. I also remembered a 4.0 shake in 1985.

Last edited:

FreeBirdTim

Silver Member
Sep 24, 2013
Scituate, RI
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
50 degrees with heavy rain today, which means what's left of the snow and ice will be gone by tomorrow. The ground will be saturated (and thawed) this week, so the Colonial relics will be popping! Life is good here in New England right now!

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
50 degrees with heavy rain today, which means what's left of the snow and ice will be gone by tomorrow. The ground will be saturated (and thawed) this week, so the Colonial relics will be popping! Life is good here in New England right now!

8" yesterday, now we're getting 5 hrs of freezing rain-then a bit more snow on top of that again.

fullsizeoutput_350.jpeg

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
hey TINPAN... Thanks for caring , and presenting YOURSELF for us FROZE OUT TREASURE HUNTERS ...TO TAKE OUT OUR FRUSTRATIONS OUT ON soo here goes.....I hope {really ,, really } hope your out swingin awayand you get the signal...the half dollar signal you know the one that ..LOCKS ON AT EVERY ANGLE ... you start to dig and your 6" down and stronger than EVER..ER. YOU TAKE ANOTHER SCOOP AND THERE IT IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL ....can slaw... you were sooo intent on digging a half dollar you didn't realize a hundred or two FIRE ANTS crawled up your pant leg ....HAVE A NICE DAY.....sucker...ha ha ha ha

Yea... That's kinda good... but I'm still going with my anal wood boring bit idea for him.

FreeBirdTim

Silver Member
Sep 24, 2013
Scituate, RI
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
8" yesterday, now we're getting 5 hrs of freezing rain-then a bit more snow on top of that again.

Sorry, didn't mean to gloat. We'll probably get two feet of snow next week. Just the way it is here in Rhode Island.

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Let it Snow...Let it Snow...Stop the D*M Snow!

Been -32 Celsius last few weeks, who ever said it was too cold to snow.
At least 4 feet
Had to use, shovel, snow blower, and UTV to keep drive way open.
If it gets any worse I'll need to dig out the Bombi Snow Cat!
Oh well the fish are biting under the lake ice and summer's just 3 months away.

Snow 7.JPG Snow 6.JPG Snow 5.JPG Snow 4.JPG Snow 3.JPG

junkhunt

Feb 21, 2017
North Central Arkansas
Detector(s) used
white's eagle spectrum , White's Spectra V3i, Garrett AT Pro. Garrett AT Pen pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi suckers enjoy living in such a cold frozen wasteland . Never owned a snow shovel or used one. Must be fun seeing you enjoy your lovely winter. Sun is heaven tinpan
I would much rather put up with using a snow shovel than what people have to put up with in California.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread