Car enthusiasts would you buy it?

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Formerly NH now East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
Yeah I'd pay a seven digit figure for it 0,000,000.Hows that 7 digit figure:laughing7:
Good to see you're still around and that the rumors involving being kidnapped by a band of roving liberals were false. You disappeared for awhile and then I took a break from it all so it's nice to see a familiar, and friendly name. Hope all is well. :coffee2:

OP
OP
pepperj

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Good to see you're still around and that the rumors involving being kidnapped by a band of roving liberals were false. You disappeared for awhile and then I took a break from it all so it's nice to see a familiar, and friendly name. Hope all is well. :coffee2:

I heard he was out back counting all the 000000.00's he saved up the buy the car.:laughing7:

trdking

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2015
Fullerton CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm pretty sure even if I had spare millions I could pass on that one.

Besides, I 'm still saving up for my 1938 Delahaye Roadster

c0uwv5sbdzev05dwcdwi.jpg
Owned By Peter Mullin and lives in the mullin museum in Oxnard California. Only 2 C6 Cabrios produced and Peter turned down 22 million for this car years ago. Better find a vast treasure if you plan on owning this car. I have seen it in person and pictures do not do it justice. The Mullin Museum has the largest collection of Buggattis in the world if you ever make it there it is worth the trip in. Only open on Saturday.

Last edited:

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
bounty hunter time ranger
bounty hunter quick draw 2
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other
my uncle has a Oldsmobile 442 in his shop just waiting to be repaired

hvacker

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2012
New Mexico USA
Detector(s) used
My Head
Primary Interest:
Other
My hearing is damaged from too much time too close to jet intakes. Those would finish me. They are also like supercharged vacuum cleaner, so watch your hat, glasses, teeth, eyeballs.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions