Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Because of the extreme cold, my wife had the thick curtains closed to keep the heat inside and the house was dark, very dark. I opened the door and started inside with my arms full of groceries, unable to turn the lights on to see. Then a strange man's voice stopped me in my tracks and I turned towards the intruder. Then, my eyes adjusted to the darkness and light coming in through the doorway and I could see. The intruder was flopping and now singing and I relaxed and set the groceries onto the table. The day before at the thrift shop, my wife had found one of those rubber bass mounted on a plaque that sings a couple of different songs. She didn't know if it needed batteries or if it even worked but she wanted it for the littlest grandkids. She put new batteries in it last night and it worked and then set it near the door for two year old to see this evening. Wasn't expecting it to do that, so I guess it is motioned operated although it never sounded off this morning when I left. The bass sounded off again as I moved around, this song? Don't Worry. So, I guess my wife got me, finally although she didn't knowingly do it. For $2 it was worth it. DL

Ogre1190

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2015
Northern Illinois
Detector(s) used
MineLab E-Trac, MineLab Safari, MineLab Explorer XS,
White's 5000 D, White's 6DB, White's 5000 D GEB
Sunray X-1 for the ML's, Garrett PP for the White's and a Backhoe
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hahahaha! I'm having visions of Billy with 13 holes in him. 😂

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hahahaha! I'm having visions of Billy with 13 holes in him. 

Took that thought right out of my mind. :laughing7:

Lucky Bass the arms were full of groceries instead of a peace maker.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread