WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
you know it was funny when my wife and I moved to Ohio from AZ at the end of 08 beginning of 09 my wife was born there and kept telling me how much snow they always got when she was growing up the four years we lived there it snowed vary little until we were packing up to move back to AZ and we got the worst snow storm I had ever been in you can keep it there I enjoy being able to detect year round.

Ha ha ha! See there, a little bit of snow makes one appreciate warm weather. I used to love being cooped up in the house watching movies or working on crafts. Until this year, when I got that virus everyone on here has. I call it "detectoritis!" :tongue3:

oldkoot

Jan 18, 2017
in the Tucson AZ area now
Detector(s) used
Garrett Axiom
Garrett GM 24K
Deep Tech Vista X
Golden mask Pro 4 WD
Golden Mask 7
Nokta/Macro Simplex Plus
Nokta Legend
Xterra 705
Garrett ATP
x2 quest X Pointer Max - my favorite
Fisher F Pulse
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Ah lets have this conversation in about 4 months and see if you can take your 60 and double it for a high. Lived in Phoenix and Tucson and it got cool in the winter, but come may :tongue3:.

well pepperj the area in which I live the hottest it has ever gotten since moving here is in the low 90s so I will still be able to detect just wear shorts Ha HA I was born and raised in AZ in the Gilbert AZ area so I do know what you mean about the temps but not that case here where I am located now LOL

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here at The Summit, I think our winter has really just started. Our snowpack is in a little better shape than the rest of the state, but we haven't seen those 30 and 40 below temps in quite a while. You really can't do much serious digging here any year til around the end of May, first of June. As Doc Holliday said, this part of the country is 9 months of winter, 3 months of late fall.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions