Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Like Tree15Likes
  • 8 Post By lookingharder
  • 3 Post By Wrightdigger
  • 2 Post By rook3434
  • 2 Post By Mackaydon

Thread: What is it questions

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Feb 2015
    Virginia
    Whites Coin Master. Garrett AT Gold, Garrett Ace 350
    746 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

What is it questions

As I sit here recovering from Knee replacement, imagining all the places I want to hunt when able, I'm reading a ton of post asking simple questions. I will be the first to state that there are no stupid questions, just simple ones. What is this? is one of those questions. I jump at the opportunity to help a fellow member research an item of intrigue, the odder it is the more interesting it is, but to be ask for assistance with nothing to go on other than a picture reminds me of the old Wendy's commercials, Where' the BEEF? What is it ? without any location (because we cant see where the member is from,) nor is any given in the original question. Where was it found? field, creek, old house, table at a flee market, any of these would be a great help as well. I just seem that following one of these "what is it post", there are countless post asking general questions (offers to help) that could have been answered on the first post, leaving room for a more educated guess as to what an object might be. Now this is just my opinion but if you take time to find an item, clean it up, take a picture of it and post it, take just a few minuets more and add, where did you find it with a little detail. I'm looking forward to many more "What is it" to help pass the time until I can get out and find a WHAT IS IT myself.

Charter Member
    us
    Sis

Jun 2017
    SW Ohio
    AT MAX, Delta 4000
    15414 times
    While I enjoy reading about all the treasures, my main interest is digging up the history of my farm
    I hear you. I try (keyword) to keep in mind that some are new to the hobby, new to the website, new to the forum and just don't have the hang of it yet. I know I'm guilty of it. I'm new at all of this myself.
    I hope you get along of "what is it's" to occupy all of your downtime. Also hope you have a speedy and full recovery.

WD

Name:  download (1).jpeg
Views: 85
Size:  11.0 KB

John 15:12-13

12 My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. 13 Greater love has no one than this: to lay down oneís life for oneís friends.

Walleyes for Wounded Heroes

The mission of Walleyes for Wounded Heroes, Inc., (WWH) is to honor and empower military service members, police, fire, and emergency medical responders through outdoor activities, programs, and services. We serve Heroes injured while serving in the line of duty for their community/country. www.walleyesforwoundedheroes.com

Charter Member
    us
    Rook

Nov 2013
    Mississippi
    XP Deus
    5153 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Recover soon my friend and good luck with rehab.

us
    Scotland, Aye !!

Oct 2004
    N. San Diego area (Pic of my two best 'finds'; son and grandson)
    Minelab Explorer
    9523 times
    Research and History
    Honorable Mentions (2)
    Providing the object's size (for sure) and weight (if applicable) can also be helpful--in the first post.
    Don........

Charter Member
    us
    Oct 2014
    Massachusetts
    Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II, Quattro & X-terra 705; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i & DFX
    14013 times
    Relic Hunting
    Banner Finds (1)
    I hope you recovery quickly for the 2018 hunting season.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links