Contacting the publishing company of 'The Secret'

RW

Feb 7, 2007
Fort Worth'ish
Detector(s) used
Golden uMax w/CleanSweep - XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Did you find one of the remaining treasures?

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Must be you didn't believe in the goal hard enough. ;-)

OP
OP
M

Mr Cheech

Feb 5, 2018
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
We have found nothing. We have figured out every verse and image of one of the treasures and feel we can tell the authors daughters exactly where we would dig if it were possible.

RW

Feb 7, 2007
Fort Worth'ish
Detector(s) used
Golden uMax w/CleanSweep - XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Why the authors daughter? I think she would be thrilled for someone else to find them and see that others are still interested in her fathers grand vision. We (the Forum) have ideas on one location too, the Houston location, but haven't heard of anyone here actually looking. I guess you haven't been here long enough to share your solution with an upstanding member (a total stranger) in the area who would actually go probing. Seems sketchy I know, but I can think of members I would trust on this site in just about every location across the country. Good luck, curious which one you think you are onto...

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
The Secret is a best-selling 2006 self-help book by Rhonda Byrne, based on the earlier film of the same name. It is based on the pseudoscientific[SUP][1][/SUP][SUP][2][/SUP] law of attraction which claims that thoughts can change the world directly. The book has sold 20 million copies worldwide and has been translated into 50 languages. It attracts much criticism and is frequently parodied.

OP
OP
M

Mr Cheech

Feb 5, 2018
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
When and if the publisher writes or calls me and I can claim the location I may share.The hunt was fun, the treasure is secondary to me. My monthly SS check far exceeds it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread