Minelab pro swing setup?

Blkcloud

Apr 9, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where do you all hook the bungee onto your machine at? I put mine down on the shaft about a foot below the detector body/screen, I have a sunray pinpointer and that's about the only place to attach it.. I'm not sure I like it.. my swing is way shorter than normal and I feel like I'm always pushing on the bungee to reach somewhere I can't.. I guess if I hunted flat school yards all the time it might be ok.. but in the up and down places I hunt.. not so sure..

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mine is just above the hand grip on the screen side.

One_more_hole

Jul 17, 2017
West Michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Equinox 800; Explorer II; Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Blkcloud, I recently purchased a Pro Swing and I attach it at the top of the hand grip just under the screen. I first tried it lower on the shaft under the control box but the bungee would cross my sight line to the screen. The support rod was giving me fits.. popping out of the pockets nearly every time I dug. I took the rod out and it works great (for me) without it. It takes some getting used to but it sure makes swinging heavier detectors a lot easier! I keep my pinpointer and finds bag on the left of the belt and Lesche digger on the right.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread