First unsuperivsed, unbridled... Chips & Chesse pan !!!!

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This is a creation that should be marveled upon....? I came in from the woodshop and hopped into the shower. While there I had this total inspiration. Hard to explain how it came about...? But I MUST be a genius or close??? (Don't ask Huntsman53 he doesn't know S**T?). While in the shower I was overwhelmed with how do we use up 3 previously cooked chicken quarters (Huntsman53 wasn't here (duh)....?). So... being the genius I am, I thought... "Let's make a batch of homemade chips and cheese". Hell YEA!!!!

So after toweling off and getting dressed I attacked the kitchen. I told the wife to stay seated and back away. Then the masterpiece proceeded. While in the process of executing this inspiration I patented the receipt and copyrighted the photo's. It won't be long I'll be addressed as "Mr. Limitool" (maybe...?).

Maybe... just maybe my recipe and my toy boxes filled with this creation will lead to the next multi-billionaire. And.. you all can say.... I KNOW HIM!!!!!!!!!

Gotta go pre-heat the oven now.... Stay tuned... Brad

Attachments

• DSCN0817.JPG
    DSCN0817.JPG
    282.8 KB · Views: 58
  • DSCN0818.JPG
    DSCN0818.JPG
    285.2 KB · Views: 147
  • DSCN0819.JPG
    DSCN0819.JPG
    289.6 KB · Views: 106
OP
OP
Limitool

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ya forgot the salsa there buddy,do I have to come down there and teach ya :laughing9:

Listen... I'm NOT a rookie guy on how to dress up a plate of chips & cheese. After per-heating oven to 350 & a 20 bake I shoveled off 1/4 of it onto a plate. THEN... I covered it in HOT salsa and nuked for 15 seconds.... But, hell... you can still come on down. Just don't infringe upon my new patent...! :laughing7:

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I had to go drink two beers after seeing those pictures! :notworthy:

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
actually salsa always requires tabasco to spice it up

oldkoot

Jan 18, 2017
in the Tucson AZ area now
Detector(s) used
Garrett Axiom
Garrett GM 24K
Deep Tech Vista X
Golden mask Pro 4 WD
Golden Mask 7
Nokta/Macro Simplex Plus
Nokta Legend
Xterra 705
Garrett ATP
x2 quest X Pointer Max - my favorite
Fisher F Pulse
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
actually salsa always requires tabasco to spice it up

Tabasco you obviously have never had great salsa the kind that you have steam coming from your ears and cant feel your lips for the burn

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
guess not, send it

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Tabasco is for light weights,what you need is dragon pepper sauce with a hint of ghost pepper.

kenstein

Sep 28, 2012
N.E. Texas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 , Pro pointer, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Just to avoid the risk of losing this billion dollar recipe, maybe you should record it here.:laughing7:

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
Well, I may not know S**T as you say Brad but I do know that you can't tell what is in the pan for all of the crap on top! What's up with that? For all we know, it might just be sawdust from the sawdust bin in your' work shop!

OP
OP
Limitool

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well, I may not know S**T as you say Brad but I do know that you can't tell what is in the pan for all of the crap on top! What's up with that? For all we know, it might just be sawdust from the sawdust bin in your' work shop!

Ok Frankie.... There may be a thin layer of sawdust here and there but what the hell... I'm a toy box maker now! If you would have been here I wouldn't have had all that leftover chicken! :BangHead:

Releventent... FYI: Everything went as "planned" in the shower. ???

Roundness... To late now... all gone! :laughing7: I'll send up smoke signals next time because you are very close!

Again the wind... Maybe your right... BUT LEAVES MORE FOR ME!

Roundness

Apr 27, 2013
La Vergne, TN
Detector(s) used
Garrett Pinpointer II, Nokta Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ok Frankie.... There may be a thin layer of sawdust here and there but what the hell... I'm a toy box maker now! If you would have been here I wouldn't have had all that leftover chicken! :BangHead:

Releventent... FYI: Everything went as "planned" in the shower. ???

Roundness... To late now... all gone! :laughing7: I'll send up smoke signals next time because you are very close!

Again the wind... Maybe your right... BUT LEAVES MORE FOR ME!

I really appreciate that. I'll be scanning the skies!!!

Roundness

Apr 27, 2013
La Vergne, TN
Detector(s) used
Garrett Pinpointer II, Nokta Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You might want to get a wide angle telescope because due to the Jalapenos, hot Salsa and Hot Sauce, the smoke signals will likely be coming from Brad's butt instead of an actual fire.:laughing7:

I'll pull it out of the closet this evening after work... Sure don't want to miss it..:occasion14:

OP
OP
Limitool

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ok Frank.... your OUT and Roundness is in now. Mr. Roundness just send me an email address and you'll be notified on the next batch of ridgetop Chips & Cheese. And if Frank just happens to be here he'll be sent to his "room" till we're finished (you DO know the way buddy).

(Thanks Frank for the email link sent... I did follow up on it buddy!)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread