Need a Custom Display Case for Yours Finds.... Look no Further

krednosreg45

Oct 31, 2017
Florida
Detector(s) used
White's MXT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Trying to start a new side business and apparently I have a knack for it.... Check out my website here... and let me know what you think!

The idea is you securely send me an item or items you wish to display.... I will construct a case and professionally display your items.. I will try to customize as much as possible and then securely and safely send the finished product back to you!

(deleted by mod, not a charter member or supporting vendor)

IMG_20180221_194418.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

WaterScoop

Bronze Member
Sep 12, 2017
SW Washington
Detector(s) used
Nox 800,
CTX 3030,
XP DEUS,
Excalibur II
Garrett AT Max,
Whites DFX,
Vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Trying to start a new side business and apparently I have a knack for it.... Check out my website here... and let me know what you think!

The idea is you securely send me an item or items you wish to display.... I will construct a case and professionally display your items.. I will try to customize as much as possible and then securely and safely send the finished product back to you!

https://dggerson45.wixsite.com/gersonsdisplays

View attachment 1557012

Looks great, the Moderators will hit you up for a Charter Membership in order for you to be able to sell on here. Just a heads up.

Cheers

‘Scoop

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I use felt and cotton batting, works great.

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
looks better than the "hobby lobby" arts-crafts store type of shadow boxes. Which are just cardboard. Looks nice.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

(deleted by mod, not a charter member or supporting vendor)

View attachment 1557012

Sorry but TreasureNet requires members to be a charter member to sell on our forums, please become one or we will have to delete the thread.

Thank You.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread