AN AFTER THOUGHT

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
any tector i can get my hands on
the other day i responded to someones post about buying a metal detector. you know they used that term i pulled the trigger and i figured that sometime sooner or later that might lead to trouble for somebody ? so i was thinking that maybe a better expression would be ? i dropped the bomb and bought an at pro today or i dropped the bomb and bought a minelab equinox 600 today so just to clarify who would have security clearance to have access to bomb's ? you know the ones they drop out of planes ?

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
??? dipping into Grandpa's recipe today?

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
some mammals think too much

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you maybe ? not me ! i wish i had a grandpa's recipe to dip into.

006.JPG
I have a few:)

lookingharder

Feb 27, 2015
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Whites Coin Master. Garrett AT Gold, Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today it should read. " after serious consideration to everyone's feelings and emotions I have decided to purchase a ****** . I have considered the feeling of the Earth people that think digging holes in mother Earth is a SIN and have promised them that I will lovingly and gently place the dirt back in the hole and plant a flower seed to make the hole beautiful again. I have considered placing a solar panel on my new ***** as to not use toxic and harmful batteries that when dead will cause our great grandchildren to have to deal with toxic oceans because of the water run off with dead battery discharges in them. I have consulted all the great minds of Ornithology to ensure that the sound my ***** makes when I find something doesn't confuse a nearby bird to prematurely go into its mating cycle. I have also mounted my new ***** in a wood barrel(plastic ones are toxic) with only the control box and coil protruding out as to not alarm any bystanders who might mistakenly thinks is a automatic weapon and cause them to run to their SAFE PLACE. I have ensued Green Peace that I will not throw my new **** into the ocean when at the beach as to not cause a whale to inadvertently mistake my new ******* as food and choke. After considering EVERYONES feelings and emotions I have decided to sit in my recliner (made from man made leather as to not harm any happy cows)and have my new ****** sit beside me anbattery free of course, and just read about all the rest of the World hating, Anarchist, earth destroying

OP
OP
nomad 11

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
any tector i can get my hands on
Today it should read. " after serious consideration to everyone's feelings and emotions I have decided to purchase a ****** . I have considered the feeling of the Earth people that think digging holes in mother Earth is a SIN and have promised them that I will lovingly and gently place the dirt back in the hole and plant a flower seed to make the hole beautiful again. I have considered placing a solar panel on my new ***** as to not use toxic and harmful batteries that when dead will cause our great grandchildren to have to deal with toxic oceans because of the water run off with dead battery discharges in them. I have consulted all the great minds of Ornithology to ensure that the sound my ***** makes when I find something doesn't confuse a nearby bird to prematurely go into its mating cycle. I have also mounted my new ***** in a wood barrel(plastic ones are toxic) with only the control box and coil protruding out as to not alarm any bystanders who might mistakenly thinks is a automatic weapon and cause them to run to their SAFE PLACE. I have ensued Green Peace that I will not throw my new **** into the ocean when at the beach as to not cause a whale to inadvertently mistake my new ******* as food and choke. After considering EVERYONES feelings and emotions I have decided to sit in my recliner (made from man made leather as to not harm any happy cows)and have my new ****** sit beside me anbattery free of course, and just read about all the rest of the World hating, Anarchist, earth destroyini
i'm surprised you didn't drop a bomb and purchase a (what is 6 characters long) if your puzzled see my post in regard to someone pulling the trigger ! thanks for the consideration to my feelings and emotions. as I certainly don't get that on another forum I go on ? and I thought I had some pent up emotions ? SHEEEEEEW !

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread