fyrffytr1

Gold Member
Mar 5, 2010
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can you tell I am bored? I had two vertebrae in my neck fused last Monday and can't do anything physical for about a month! So today I rolled up 5 quart jars full of memorial and shield pennies. I ended up with $63.00 so if my math is right that comes to $12.60 a quart. Now, I have to wait until I can tote them and the nickel, dime and quarter rolls to the bank. I'll bet they will be happy to see me!

Attachments

• pennies.jpg
    pennies.jpg
    421.7 KB · Views: 202

Kansas_Jayhawk

Mar 11, 2017
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 and Tesoro Silver uMicromax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can you tell I am bored? I had two vertebrae in my neck fused last Monday and can't do anything physical for about a month! So today I rolled up 5 quart jars full of memorial and shield pennies. I ended up with $63.00 so if my math is right that comes to $12.60 a quart. Now, I have to wait until I can tote them and the nickel, dime and quarter rolls to the bank. I'll bet they will be happy to see me!

Does your bank have a coin counter? That is a lot of pennies. Best of luck healing up. Hope you are back on your feet in quick order.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Thanks a lot of digging! :occasion14:

OP
OP
fyrffytr1

fyrffytr1

Gold Member
Mar 5, 2010
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These are from pocket change, eyeball finds or detecting. I roll my nickels, dimes and quarters once a year and use that money to buy parts for my old car projects. I haven't bothered to roll the pennies and they kept adding up. I would guess that they are about 10 years worth.

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some of the banks around here request that you sign each roll. Pray that your resulted surgery turns out great, just do what the doc says and take it easy.

Kansas_Jayhawk

Mar 11, 2017
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 and Tesoro Silver uMicromax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These are from pocket change, eyeball finds or detecting. I roll my nickels, dimes and quarters once a year and use that money to buy parts for my old car projects. I haven't bothered to roll the pennies and they kept adding up. I would guess that they are about 10 years worth.

My father did something similar except he collected aluminum cans when he walked. Once a year he sold them and used the money for his golf and fishing interests.

NorCalSmitty

Mar 13, 2018
NorCal
Detector(s) used
BH Land Ranger Pro:
BH Tracker IV:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Rolled up the coinage today”

Rainy day here so I rolled up my jar of pocket change and dug clad today for a $110 total💰
That will be going towards an upgrade in a new MD A.S.A.P.👍😁

806142B3-8B65-4971-A0D5-C7122FE3A7F1.jpeg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread