Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe that you all miss the point here. None of us are involve in searching at this location. The treasure hunters had a hard time coming to a agreement, and the state wanted the treasure hunters have to put up a $30,000.00 security bond and they did not have the money. When locating a treasure on government lands, local, county, state or federal, I recommend a lawyer to deal with governments or you may be sorry. Now let us hear from Professor Tom.

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Professor Tom, I rarely did home work in high school, but I do now in searching for treasures. I will move to your state and find all the treasures that you cannot recovered.

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
.... I will move to your state and find all the treasures that you cannot recovered.

Great. ;) I've got a spare couch you can crash on. And scores of Juicy Legends you can pursue. With all the salacious details, and even more than the dents run treasure has. Filled with Cowboys, Indians, skeletons, poison darts, tips of icebergs, Maps passed down in families for generations, lone survivors, and so forth.

Silver Member
Dec 10, 2004
East Central Kentucky
I believe that you all miss the point here. None of us are involve in searching at this location. The treasure hunters had a hard time coming to a agreement, and the state wanted the treasure hunters have to put up a $30,000.00 security bond and they did not have the money. When locating a treasure on government lands, local, county, state or federal, I recommend a lawyer to deal with governments or you may be sorry. Now let us hear from Professor Tom.

Bet your backside if I was as convinced as these guys are, it would be no problem to come up with 30k! Did they even try to raise the money? Heck no, they weren’t remotely convinced themselves. They spent too much money on Lamborghini doors for their truck....lol

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bet your backside if I was as convinced as these guys are, it would be no problem to come up with 30k! Did they even try to raise the money? Heck no, they weren’t remotely convinced themselves. They spent too much money on Lamborghini doors for their truck....lol
I agree with you. They should had know to dig on state property, they have to come up with bond money. If they are so successful as treasure hunters, then they would have the bond money. If they were wise, they would hire a lawyer to do their talking for them. I wish them the best of luck.

GA_Boy

Bronze Member
Jul 30, 2006
Jefferson, Ga
Detector(s) used
BH LRP
1265X,
GoldBug II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I watched one show and figured it was all BS---------------Just another program to grab viewers.
Marvin

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Clearfield Pa. and Nova Scotia, Canada
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK , Its my turn to talk now. A lot of member's on this site are here to bash anyone that talks good about what happen at Dents Run . They are here because they are DCNR or the FBI and the investigation is still going on. What happen at Dents Run will be told soon, if not by the FBI we will go public with a news event. BUT I must give them time to do what they ask of us. The FBI did not come out and say
Yes or NO
when they were asked
DID YOU FIND ANY GOLD or SILVER. This story is bigger than anyone knows,
so lets sit back and see what the FBI says in their news breaking story that should come out soon.:occasion14:

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Finderkeeper I am hoping and praying you have got some gold there !!! But even you have to admit payroll gold was not delivered in bars. Now it was sent to a mint in bars i could understand than. I do wan tto WISH YOU THE BEST OF LUCK !!!

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
OK , Its my turn to talk now. A lot of member's on this site are here to bash anyone that talks good about what happen at Dents Run . They are here because they are DCNR or the FBI and the investigation is still going on. What happen at Dents Run will be told soon, if not by the FBI we will go public with a news event. BUT I must give them time to do what they ask of us. The FBI did not come out and say
Yes or NO
... so lets sit back and see what the FBI says in their news breaking story ...

I'm going to guess "no treasure". And I reckon you'll define that as "bashing", eh ?

Silver Member
Dec 10, 2004
East Central Kentucky
Yes or NO
when they were asked
so lets sit back and see what the FBI says in their news breaking story that should come out soon.:occasion14:

Hope I’m still alive...lmao

Silver Member
Dec 10, 2004
East Central Kentucky
I seriously doubt the FBI will break the news....it’s still an ongoing investigation, that sucks. Just tell us, what are they going to do if you leak the story? Put you in jail?

Clay Diggins

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2010
The Great Southwest
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Yes or NO
when they were asked

That will be pretty anticlimatic. You should read the forum more closely.

We already know neither you or the FBI found the mystery gold bars because Tedyoh was on the other side of the hill digging the real treasure up and selling it. :occasion14:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread