patiodadio

Feb 28, 2014
KY
Detector(s) used
Whites 4000D
Garrett ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After a few years of casual looking, I finally found a silver coin in a coinstar ! I have probably found $4 or $5 in change but this is my first silver :hello2: 1964 dime

IMG_7687.jpg
IMG_7686.JPG

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sweet Silver!:headbang:

Ryano

Feb 16, 2014
St. Augustine, FL
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Haha ! I found €12 (6 x €2) in coin at my Harris Teeter a few months ago. That's about $14-$15 in shiny gold coins.. too bad the banks here in NC only exchange bills.

Ever since then I can't help but make a beeline to that machine when I go get groceries :p

The Aluminum Monster

Mar 18, 2015
New Bedford, MA
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster Pro, Tesoro Mojave, Garrett AT Pro, 5x8 DD, 15" NEL Attack, Garrett Pro-pointer, Pro Series 5x9 sand scoop, 30" Royal Compact sluice, 36" Bazooka Gold Trap, Gold Cube.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good stuff. My coinstars, which were almost a guarantee to get something, have all but dried up. Actually, 2 of the 3 I frequent have been out of order for weeks. Seeing that out of order sign on the kiosk is more depressing than not finding anything!

BLK HOLE

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT MAX/AT PRO/GPX-4500, Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer,NEL Attack Coil, Lesche diggers, and the custom made in the USA Freeloader Pack Mule Pouch!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have heard some stuff that you can ask the store for the contents of the dirt cup, is that the?

Gapuja

Apr 11, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you want some real coinstar finds, ask if you can get the things in the dirt cup and the drop tray. I scored some earrings and some coins

OP
OP
patiodadio

patiodadio

Feb 28, 2014
KY
Detector(s) used
Whites 4000D
Garrett ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you want some real coinstar finds, ask if you can get the things in the dirt cup and the drop tray. I scored some earrings and some coins

Who do you ask ? Most of the clerks / staff at Walmart seem clueless ......

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread