If you get shipment notification of your Nox 800, PLEASE POST!

SittingElf

Feb 25, 2018
Palm Bay, FL, and Air Force Bases in FL and OK
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600, Equinox 800, Garrett Ace 300 (x2 For Wife and Son), Ground Hawg, Garrett Carrot, Minelab Pro-Find 35, SoundClean9 APTX LL Headphones
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For those of us on the longgggg waiting lists, it would be helpful if those here who are currently waiting, would post when they get notification that their 800 is on its way.

That way we can kind of get a picture of when Minelab is shipping to dealers here in the USA. Most dealers won't disclose how many people on the list, or how many detectors they are receiving from Minelab, but by posting your notifications, we will at least have an idea when shipments are being received by dealers, and how often.

Thanks!

digger460

Silver Member
Sep 19, 2015
Southeast Grundy, Illinois
Detector(s) used
EQ600, EQ800 and a Carrot
Primary Interest:
Other
Ordered March 1st. Was told by BBH it would probably be 2 month's, they were still filling orders from November. Cancelled and ordered the 600. Will be here Monday! I'll wait on the 800 till the rush is over.

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, I know that some dealers are posting the 600 on eBay. A friend ordered one yesterday from a dealer in Alaska. $650.,, which included shipping. (Delivery date is April 1st.)
I don't know about the availability of the 800 through eBay, but now that these isolated dealers are selling their in-stock Equinox 600's, on eBay,, the price gouging on Craigslist should slow down.

Roundness

Apr 27, 2013
La Vergne, TN
Detector(s) used
Garrett Pinpointer II, Nokta Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well, I know that some dealers are posting the 600 on eBay. A friend ordered one yesterday from a dealer in Alaska. $650.,, which included shipping. (Delivery date is April 1st.)
I don't know about the availability of the 800 through eBay, but now that these isolated dealers are selling their in-stock Equinox 600's, on eBay,, the price gouging on Craigslist should slow down.

Just saw an 800 on ebay at 1075 right now with 8 hrs to go...

OP
OP
SittingElf

SittingElf

Feb 25, 2018
Palm Bay, FL, and Air Force Bases in FL and OK
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600, Equinox 800, Garrett Ace 300 (x2 For Wife and Son), Ground Hawg, Garrett Carrot, Minelab Pro-Find 35, SoundClean9 APTX LL Headphones
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see on the boards that a number of people either received an 800 or shipment notification on their 800's yesterday. I suspect that Minelab has shipped another load of them....hopefully. Probably more on that over the next couple of days if that's the case.
Many dealers now have 600's in stock with no waiting.

johnwon2

Jun 21, 2011
Jacksonville, FL
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark & Equinox-800
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
My wife had emailed a shop 2 weeks ago about a Nox 800 and was told that they didn't have one and were not sure when they'd get them, then this past Thursday he dropped us an email that Minelab notified him that they sent some out and he'd have one on Monday 3/26 and would sell it to us. Obviously, I called him up immediately with my order info. He said Minelab never told him how many were coming, but based on the shipping weight, he thinks there are actually two in his shipment. I found him by working through Minelab's list of distributors on their site since the forum sponsors seem to be overloaded with orders and running months behind. I find it odd that Minelab doesn't even tell them how many they are shipping the distributors. Fingers crossed, I'll have my Nox by the end of this coming week!

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ordered March 1st. Was told by BBH it would probably be 2 month's, they were still filling orders from November. Cancelled and ordered the 600. Will be here Monday! I'll wait on the 800 till the rush is over.
Good hunting and good luck with your new detector. Keep in touch.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions