F44 Weirdness !
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By VooDoo710
  • 1 Post By nwpa

Thread: F44 Weirdness !

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    The Finder

Jan 2018
    North East Ohio, Painesville
    F44, F5, Bounty Hunter Pro
    116 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

F44 Weirdness !

OK all here goes was out with my 9 year old it is now doing something weird . As I go on the hunt and I start the swing I find something get a hit I dig it find a can of some sort. I lay down my metal detector it beeps. I pick it up swing the spot it just beeped and nothing. I swingit, if I tap a patch if grass or tap a root even a twig it goes off beep beep beep I am confused. Is my coil broken or is that normal. Please help me !
    If you need something found please feel free to contact me here in private message or at Techtom44004@gmail.com . I am willing to travel to help you find what you lost NO FEE !

https://theringfinders.com/directory/

If it beeps get on your knees and go to town ! Good luck out there everyone !

Charter Member
    us
    Travis Mitchell

Feb 2016
    Elizabethtown, IN
    XP Deus ORX, MX5, V3i, Equinox, Tesoro Vaq, F22
    637 times
    Quote Originally Posted by VooDoo710 View Post
    OK all here goes was out with my 9 year old it is now doing something weird . As I go on the hunt and I start the swing I find something get a hit I dig it find a can of some sort. I lay down my metal detector it beeps. I pick it up swing the spot it just beeped and nothing. I swingit, if I tap a patch if grass or tap a root even a twig it goes off beep beep beep I am confused. Is my coil broken or is that normal. Please help me !
    Were you using in the rain or damp grass by chance?

Charter Member
    us
    I don't do this because I like it. I do this because I love it!

Apr 2017
    NEW ENGLAND
    Garrett AT Pro, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Pro Pointer AT Z-Lynk, Lesche digging tools, Pack Mule finds bag by Freeloader.
    1559 times
    Metal Detecting
    I have an F44. That sounds odd. They're great machines.Call Fisher customer service (I deal with Alex, he's great) and he"ll walk you through it.

us
    The Finder

Jan 2018
    116 times
    Quote Originally Posted by eman1000 View Post
    Were you using in the rain or damp grass by chance?
    Nope it was a nice 52 degree day.
    If you need something found please feel free to contact me here in private message or at Techtom44004@gmail.com . I am willing to travel to help you find what you lost NO FEE !

us
    The Finder

Jan 2018
    116 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Phishfindr View Post
    I have an F44. That sounds odd. They're great machines.Call Fisher customer service (I deal with Alex, he's great) and he"ll walk you through it.
    I will do just that in the morning thank you very much !
    Phishfindr likes this.

us
    Jul 2017
    Northwest PA
    AT Pro Makro/Nokta pinpointers
    112 times
    Metal Detecting
    Take your coil off and tap it then wiggle the cord, wiggle the cord up by the box also to see if it happens again.
    Some times if the cord gets wrapped to tight it can loosen a wire from the connection.
    If nothing happens like said above call fisher.
    VooDoo710 likes this.

us
    The Finder

Jan 2018
    116 times
    Quote Originally Posted by nwpa View Post
    Take your coil off and tap it then wiggle the cord, wiggle the cord up by the box also to see if it happens again.
    Some times if the cord gets wrapped to tight it can loosen a wire from the connection.
    If nothing happens like said above call fisher.
    Going to do what you said right now. Ty

us
    The Finder

Jan 2018
    116 times
    Update Sent it back to Fisher And they said The coil was defective From Factory . . . It was Leaking and was falsing on even the slightest Mineral it found . So waiting for my Detector to get back and then i will update you guys if that was really the problem

Sponsored Links