pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Whoops,looks like I punched a bunch a holes in the commie propaganda.Tisk,tisk.

And your point is? This is taken right from your link, so it just shows more = more.
mother_jones_gun_deaths_by_state.png

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I walk through the woods all the time with my dog off a leash of course now if my dog attacked you about the worst thing that would happen is your shoelaces might get untied but he does alert me to Critters and other potentially dangerous situations I do have to say I own my wood so I don't expect to run into anybody but I do get creeped out sometimes out there by myself so I take my 4lb. Wildebeast for security reasons

I myself went last night for a walk through part of my woods. My GSD went totally into guard dog stance took the lead to it's fullest. I was just wanting to see what upset him but it was gone, and he did a sweep of barking and stances. No worries, no need to get spooked, the only thing that I was guarded about was the numerous trees that had damage and were hung over the trails from the high winds that swept through the area. Harm is more likely will come from a widow maker and no gun will help me from a dead tree hitting me.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
...and that's your choice, Coinman. That's what I love about this country...freedom of choice. I guess people in these other country's don't mind being un-armed serfs. I would much rather die a free man, than to exist as a slave.

...I don't care to be insulted by serfs insinuating I'm "scared", just because I carry in certain situations. Your opinion on firearms is irrelevant to me.

You insinuated that "people" that carry while metal detecting are "scared." Don't be splitting hairs.

T.C. Your insulating comments are liked by the moderate and that shows a bias opinion of the thoughts and beliefs. That I question why?
Sir to stoop and paint everyone that doesn't tow the same line of belief is only showing ignorance to the truth.
TH can hold up his own on his beliefs and my comments were in response to his, as his was to mine.
For you to interject "YOUR" insulating diatribe on everybody isn't warranted.
In applying a sucker punch from sideline of a debate between two others, really shows one's way of doing things in life, and that is quite sad.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bottom line, we Americans will never ever surrender our right to "keep and bear arms" and it is non negotiable, it is a God given right which is guaranteed to us by our "Bill of Rights", any government attempt to out law or confiscate our weapons will result in an armed revolution.

Supreme Court Justice Thomas, in an opinion released on February 20, 2018, criticized the lower courts for a "general failure to afford the 2nd Amendment the respect due an enumerated constitutional right."

Per Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas Yesterday, "the 2nd amendment will not be touched" .

Any who wish to discuss the politics of our 2nd amendment can do so in our politics forum.

Thread is locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread