KUDOS to Whites Electronics
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Like Tree15Likes
  • 7 Post By eldorado
  • 2 Post By Tpmetal
  • 1 Post By eldorado
  • 1 Post By Roundness
  • 3 Post By Frankn
  • 1 Post By TerryC

Thread: KUDOS to Whites Electronics

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Mar 2009
    started out with compass nugget.1970? have had many over years, current choice is Garrett ACE 350. collection includes: ace 250, AT Pro, ATX, Whites 6000, whites classic, still have my compass too.
    42 times

KUDOS to Whites Electronics

A short while back I bought a used Whites Coinmaster ll on ebay. it worked ok but while cleaning the coil in the kitchen sink. in noticed bubbles coming out of the fitting where the cord goes in. I thought if bubbles coming out,,,, water getting in. So I sent it to Whites explaning that. Well I got it back yesterday in tip top shape, resealed, and ready to go,,,, even had new batteries 3 -9volts,, and the best part was NO CHARGE,,,, GReat company great prouducts.

us
    Jan 2017
    Western ny
    equinox 800, Whites mx sport, Garrot carrot, bounty hunter time ranger
    5080 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Whites rocks, Customer service that is MIND BLOWING. They do everything possible in their power to have happy customers, not many companies that do that in the us anymore.
    coinman123 and T.C. like this.

us
    Mar 2009
    started out with compass nugget.1970? have had many over years, current choice is Garrett ACE 350. collection includes: ace 250, AT Pro, ATX, Whites 6000, whites classic, still have my compass too.
    42 times
    Yes , it renews my faith in companies, years ago I had a coil re-tuned at tesoro, Rusty called me personally, and talked like we were old freinds... So Whites and Tesoro is tops in my book.. And I firmly believe Garrett would go over and above to keep customers happy, just having met the Garrett family recently, I would bet my bottom dollar on being happy customer. With all these great american companies,, why would anyone buy elsewhere
    coinman123 likes this.

us
    Eddie

Apr 2013
    La Vergne, TN
    Garrett Pinpointer, White's TRX, Garrett AT Max, White's V3i
    707 times
    Metal Detecting
    You will never find a better company , from my experience,, to deal with than White's. That's why I have always owned a White's detector of some kind since I started detecting in the mid 70's. They are simply the best. Congrats!!!
    T.C. likes this.
    "HAVE DETECTOR - WILL DIG FOR CHEESEBURGERS"

us
    I deal in reality

Mar 2010
    Maryland
    XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
    2960 times
    Not just the service! The detectors are fantastic . I am still using my Whites XLT and SurfmasterPI.
    The XLT pinpoints exactly where the target is and the depth is really close. The Surfmaster, which is mainly used on beaches, Has found rings at 10", fine gold chains that other detectors have just passed, and a boat anchor at a depth of 4 FEET.
    Now keep in mine, I have been using these detectors for 17 years with no problems. Frank
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	owl-2.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	126.0 KB 
ID:	1573732
    TerryC, T.C. and coinman123 like this.

Charter Member
    us
    Come out from under your bed today...... DO SOMETHING!

Jun 2008
    Yarnell, AZ
    Ace 250 (2), Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Falcon MD20, Garrett pinpointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
    7729 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankn View Post
    Not just the service! The detectors are fantastic . I am still using my Whites XLT and SurfmasterPI.
    The XLT pinpoints exactly where the target is and the depth is really close. The Surfmaster, which is mainly used on beaches, Has found rings at 10", fine gold chains that other detectors have just passed, and a boat anchor at a depth of 4 FEET.
    Now keep in mine, I have been using these detectors for 17 years with no problems. Frank
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	owl-2.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	126.0 KB 
ID:	1573732
    And.... it's been about 17 years since I seen you post, buddy. Good to hear from you again! ╦╦
    Frankn likes this.
    Blessed be the Lord, my rock, who trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle. Psalms 144 1-2

Charter Member
    us
    Nov 2012
    Maryland
    XP Deus, Tesoro Cibola, Full sized shovel and a backhoe
    26088 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Banner Finds (8)
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    I never ever had one problem with any White's I ever owned. Even on the ancient machines!

Sponsored Links